I love america

He's right tbh, plus being italian is a halo in america

He's right tbh, plus being italian is a halo in america
Bro let this @loksr faggot cope with muh "european genes" when the average american man looks like that
American man patriotic 135515

Proof that height is cope
height is cope for the most part but I'm not even a trump supporter so I'm not going to try to continue that battle
point is, if you're not getting mogged on a daily basis in cali you're delusional

height is cope for the most part but I'm not even a trump supporter so I'm not going to try to continue that battle
point is, if you're not getting mogged on a daily basis in cali you're delusional
Keep crying for me while I breed your american women while I whisper dirty italian words in their ears and they call me casanova.

Keep crying for me while I breed your american women while I whisper dirty italian words in their ears and they call me casanova.
tales :lul: :lul: :lul:
I breed american women btw so I don't know what you're trying to get at

tales :lul: :lul: :lul:
I breed american women btw so I don't know what you're trying to get at
Good for you bro, I'm not here to compete

I don't compete ever, I'm not insecure, so why did you try to compete with me then? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Bro why you continue this discussion still? I explained my situation, you can trust me or cope, who cares, the fact that you feel so attacked just shows me that you are the insecure one, did you get cucked by an italian?

Bro why you continue this discussion still? I explained my situation, you can trust me or cope, who cares, the fact that you feel so attacked just shows me that you are the insecure one, did you get cucked by an italian?
never been cucked especially not by an arab
why do you keep responding if you don't want to continue the discussion?

never been cucked especially not by an arab
why do you keep responding if you don't want to continue the discussion?
Jfl at calling me arab when I have blue eyes and fair skin anyway whatever bro I'm gonna enjoy my life keep crying for me and when I will nut in those foids and go back to italy continue to pay taxes so you can raise my children 😭

Jfl at calling me arab when I have blue eyes and fair skin anyway whatever bro I'm gonna enjoy my life keep crying for me and when I will nut in those foids and go back to italy continue to pay taxes so you can raise my children 😭
alright mohammed
tales btw