I love farting in class, it’s so comical to watch

AcromiaI

AcromiaI

roided autist
Joined
Jan 12, 2026
Posts
1,176
Reputation
1,331
Just lol at the high end of things. I’m on a caloric surplus as of now concluding more gas on the higher side. In my first period class however, I’m surrounded by biggos, so when I take a high end protein fart, the biggos blame each other and it’s so funny watching them do so since I can let one rip whenever without consequence:feelshah:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, superchud90000, NinjaRG9 and 7 others
Just lol at the high end of things. I’m on a caloric surplus as of now concluding more gas on the higher side. In my first period class however, I’m surrounded by biggos, so when I take a high end protein fart, the biggos blame each other and it’s so funny watching them do so since I can let one rip whenever without consequence:feelshah:
:feelscry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
Just lol at the high end of things. I’m on a caloric surplus as of now concluding more gas on the higher side. In my first period class however, I’m surrounded by biggos, so when I take a high end protein fart, the biggos blame each other and it’s so funny watching them do so since I can let one rip whenever without consequence:feelshah:
My class is only 3 people if I pull some shit like this I’m getting fucking executed
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, superchud90000, Oscaridk and 1 other person
Disgusting ass nigga
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and AcromiaI
Actual sadist
 
  • +1
Reactions: NinjaRG9, jnxy and Oscaridk
i like how you think
 
  • +1
Reactions: AcromiaI
this is definitely a way to live

mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: AcromiaI
High t activities
 
  • +1
Reactions: AcromiaI
Do you sniff your own fart
 
  • +1
Reactions: AcromiaI

Similar threads

Nerogen
Replies
18
Views
56
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
Hirux
Replies
11
Views
55
Hirux
Hirux
manhattanbound
Replies
46
Views
204
antrax
antrax
TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
33
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top