I love it that my two bone-grafts have gone so beautifully well! I feel it comin' baby!

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
I love it I love it I love it I love it! Yesss, fucking yes.

I feel it coming, I feel it comin', baby

My angularity to my facial structure on that side I lost through my dreaded tooth falling out is coming back boyos! It took two bone-grafts but the bone is at least somewhat back on the scene and some semblance of harmony has been restored. Still a little more to go. Gonna keep binging VITD3K2 tabs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, StrangerDanger, Kroker and 11 others

My angularity to my facial structure on that side I lost through my dreaded tooth falling out is coming back boyos! It took two bone-grafts but the bone is at least somewhat back on the scene and some semblance of harmony has been restored. Still a little more to go. Gonna keep binging VITD3K2 tabs

View attachment 1884771

This was totally fucked 2 years back. Flat as a goose. Made my undereye support worsen as bones had to readjust themselves after the shrinkage, hence that eye's shape worsened a litte

F5730474550d713539463f9408128ecf

Absolutely handsome

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Merćer, MakinItHappenReturn and 2 others
Absolutely handsome

Still need to push the bottom eyelid up, as it's sagged and literally tilted as a result of lack of support I had underneath.

Do you recommend infra orbital rim implants with saddle OR blastoplasty? I want that tilt to go back to neutral. Fucks with harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840
Still need to push the bottom eyelid up, as it's sagged and literally tilted as a result of lack of support I had underneath.

Do you recommend infra orbital rim implants with saddle OR blastoplasty? I want that tilt to go back to neutral. Fucks with harmony.

Also shortens my PFL which is one of my strengths.

Would do custom infras + fat graft for under eye hollowness coming out + reverse brow lift botox for upper eyelids. And tada, pretty eyes

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Racky
Would do custom infras + fat graft for under eye hollowness coming out + reverse brow lift botox for upper eyelids. And tada, pretty eyes

What the fuck. Slow down bruv. :ROFLMAO:

So custom infra orbital implants with no saddle? Then fat graft to remove the aspect of my hollow eyes and then a reverse brow lift botox? I don't follow the last one? I can't be squirting any slime into my face. Is there any other form of solution for the upper eyelid exposure you see?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
What the fuck. Slow down bruv. :ROFLMAO:

So custom infra orbital implants with no saddle? Then fat graft to remove the aspect of my hollow eyes and then a reverse brow lift botox? I don't follow the last one? I can't be squirting any slime into my face. Is there any other form of solution for the upper eyelid exposure you see?
Custom infras = infras implants with saddle its the same thing.
Last one aka botox it’s to reduce upper eyelid exposure the most natural looking way. Else you can get fillers but results may look worse.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Racky, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
Last one aka botox it’s to reduce upper eyelid exposure the most natural looking way. Else you can get fillers but results may look worse.

How does Botox reduce upper eyelid exposure? Aren’t upper eyelid fillers better 🤔

• +1

I think I'll skip the botox/filler for upper eyelid as I am against putting that shit into your face. I've researched and it accelerates the ageing process of the soft muscle tissue.

Fat graft I will definitely do though. That's before the implants are put in obviously yeah? Same surgeon, makes sense.

Got any names you can throw at me? Passogi in Italy or whatever his name is?

• +1
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
How does Botox reduce upper eyelid exposure? Aren’t upper eyelid fillers better 🤔
I think it freeze some muscles in the browridge area which makes the browridge looking lower set and covering more of the eyelids, making it less exposed.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 18301
I think I'll skip the botox/filler for upper eyelid as I am against putting that shit into your face. I've researched and it accelerates the ageing process of the soft muscle tissue.

Fat graft I will definitely do though. That's before the implants are put in obviously yeah? Same surgeon, makes sense.

Got any names you can throw at me? Passogi in Italy or whatever his name is?
Well, fat graft even more so than fillers can cause blindness in that area i would also prefer fat graft especially because it stimulates collagen, virtually forever lasting if you don’t lose or gain lots or weight, eventho you need a very skilled surgeon to inject the right amount of fat.

Can be done before or after, but obviously not right after the implants because of the wounds.
And you can also do fat graft for uee if you only want that and this can be done at any time because not linked to the implant area.

Ive got some but PM, don’t want them to be known for most people just so they raise their prices

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Racky and MakinItHappenReturn
:love: @MakinItHappenReturn re-ascension bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Literally nothing happened JFL

Why are niggas so low sentience on this shit fucking forum

Get an actual surgery if you want some sort of 'results' . This shit is a placebo

'Oh guys I took vitamin K3 for 2 years. Look at how my wrists grew 3 inches; this shit works. Ignore that I gained 30pounds in the process'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, StrangerDanger, Indo_Chad and 2 others
Well, fat graft even more so than fillers can cause blindness in that area i would also prefer fat graft especially because it stimulates collagen, virtually forever lasting if you don’t lose or gain lots or weight, eventho you need a very skilled surgeon to inject the right amount of fat.

Can be done before or after, but obviously not right after the implants because of the wounds.
And you can also do fat graft for uee if you only want that and this can be done at any time because not linked to the implant area.

Ive got some but PM, don’t want them to be known for most people just so they raise their prices

Having a fat graft means you're risking your bloody eye-sight? The fuck?

Yeah, alright I'll pm

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18840
Literally nothing happened JFL

Why are niggas so low sentience on this shit fucking forum

Get an actual surgery if you want some sort of 'results' . This shit is a placebo

'Oh guys I took vitamin K3 for 2 years. Look at how my wrists grew 3 inches; this shit works. Ignore that I gained 30pounds in the process'

Do you even know what a bone-graft is? Or does your confidence really outweigh your IQ.

The story:

1. I lost a tooth
2. I didnt replace the tooth
3. As a result of not replacing the tooth I lost bone
4. As a result of losing bone my other bones readjusted and my eye tilted negatively in slight
5. I had bone-graft done. Bone grew back, but not enough.
6. I had 2nd bone-graft done. Then they implanted a fake tooth
7. Taking Vitamin D2K3 is only really to help the bone grow back along on it's way

Use your brain. What do you seriously read? PICTURES BOOKS BRUV

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Do you even know what a bone-graft is? Or does your confidence really outweigh your IQ.

The story:

1. I lost a tooth
2. I didnt replace the tooth
3. As a result of not replacing the tooth I lost bone
4. As a result of losing bone my other bones readjusted and my eye tilted negatively in slight
5. I had bone-graft done. Bone grew back, but not enough.
6. I had 2nd bone-graft done. Then they implanted a
Thats not how it works

Your callus already finished growing. Muh extraction at 28 isnt going to make you a jawless- likely your assemtry was due to several factors such as chewing dominantly on one side, sleeping prominently on one side, etc.

Having a fat graft means you're risking your bloody eye-sight? The fuck?

Yeah, alright I'll pm
Same for fillers, as long as the dense product get in connexion with an artary it can obstruct it and make you go blind.
So far iirc 73+ cases of blindness were recorded of either fat graft or fillers.
But 0 cases for botox because the product is different

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Racky
Thats not how it works

Your callus already finished growing. Muh extraction at 28 isnt going to make you a jawless- likely your assemtry was due to several factors such as chewing dominantly on one side, sleeping prominently on one side, etc.

Aw bro you're fucking ignorant man.

Looool I am telling you for a god damn FUCKING FACT that I lost bone.

You can intellectualise all you like. You don't know my context. Now fuck the fuck off. You're an ignorant pig headed pos that is attributing an absolute 'GET THE BEST JAW' theory to a fucking bone-graft.

Your fucking common sense #is nonexistent. You are added to the lisft of fucking autists in my mind to punch the fuck up if I ever see

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and ifyouwannabemylover
The Weeknd is such a good artist
My fave song

• Love it
Pseudo intellectual fucking twat. The more you know, the more you realise there is a lot that you don't.

@ReadBooksEveryday - Learn the science. This is concrete hardcore proven science. Your k]knowledge is too GENERAL

Aw bro you're fucking ignorant man.

Looool I am telling you for a god damn FUCKING FACT that I lost bone.

You can intellectualise all you like. You don't know my context. Now fuck the fuck off. You're an ignorant pig headed pos that is attributing an absolute 'GET THE BEST JAW' theory to a fucking bone-graft.

Your fucking common sense #is nonexistent. You are added to the lisft of fucking autists in my mind to punch the fuck out of if I ever see
I already expected this kind of spiked cortisol ad hominem reply so Ill just add you to my ignore list

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
I already expected this kind of spiked cortisol ad hominem reply from a 30 yo manchild so Ill just add you to my ignore list

You were proven LOW IQ and so play the age factor again. Here we go, here we go. Fucking uncreative boring bastard Zoomer

b4b4de6a0865f9093f27b5b805c90677.png

And it's your lower cheekbone that you lose you imbecile. Not your JAW. I was talking about HARMONY. Not the mandible it self.

43015fab205d5d360ee5bfe9dfdb5e8c.png

Yeah you do that.

Fuck off and put me on the ignore list. Your knowledge on facial aesthetics is superficial, do you understand me? SURFACE LEVEL YOU FAGGOT. You generalise and fill in blanks. Cut the confidence down when it's not warranted. In London you'd get absolutely stabbed up. Fucking dickhead American.

• JFL
Bone grafting is common knowledge yet these autists on here that apparently 'read books' on the human face have no clue about it.

HA! Fucking buffoons bruv

• JFL
Same for fillers, as long as the dense product get in connexion with an artary it can obstruct it and make you go blind.
So far iirc 73+ cases of blindness were recorded of either fat graft or fillers.
But 0 cases for botox because the product is different

73+? Do we have a percentage on that? I am not risking my eyesight for less hollowness loool hahaha fuck that

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 18840
why do you care so much it's obvious that your gf likes you for your personality

• JFL
why do you care so much it's obvious that your gf likes you for your personality

Humour of a 12 year old but still funny nonetheless. That was cute bro.

73+? Do we have a percentage on that? I am not risking my eyesight for less hollowness loool hahaha fuck that
No its all time. Need to find again the ncbi study but you can look up realself to see it.
Botox doesn’t

• +1
No its all time. Need to find again the ncbi study but you can look up realself to see it.
Botox doesn’t

Gonna pm you about that surgeon. Fuck this thread now.

• +1
i think you should just lose fat and hop on TRT + tats at this point

i think you should just lose fat and hop on TRT + tats at this point

I am like 14-15% atm bro lol, it's just on camera everything gets rounded. I don't have a super sharp jawline and shit, so that happens lol

I haven't lost that much testosterone tbh, I was joking earlier and the catch with TRT is many need to stay on it for a while thereafter and sometimes even the rest of their lives.

Tatts I'll look into getting a lion on my chest at somepoint but rn can't be assed

View attachment 1884771

Delusion

Aren’t you like 34?

Have you tried curling your eyelashes? They are really long and droopy so it makes it look like you have nct

Thats not how it works

Lol not even those have any effect on ones facial structure

That shit dont change ever.. environmental factors are cope made up by autists here, also fueled by mike mew...

Its all genes..

Last edited:
  • +1
You were proven LOW IQ and so play the age factor again. Here we go, here we go. Fucking uncreative boring bastard Zoomer

b4b4de6a0865f9093f27b5b805c90677.png

And it's your lower cheekbone that you lose you imbecile. Not your JAW. I was talking about HARMONY. Not the mandible it self.

43015fab205d5d360ee5bfe9dfdb5e8c.png

Yeah you do that.

Fuck off and put me on the ignore list. Your knowledge on facial aesthetics is superficial, do you understand me? SURFACE LEVEL YOU FAGGOT. You generalise and fill in blanks. Cut the confidence down when it's not warranted. In London you'd get absolutely stabbed up. Fucking dickhead American.
can slight tooth decay contribute to bone loss too caused by caivities?

What's your vitamin D3K2 dose?

That shit dont change ever.. environmental factors are cope made up by autists here, also fueled by mike mew...

Its all genes..

Yeah you are not based bro. More ignorant and speaking outside of your autistS batty. Go do your research into something before mindlesssly spouting genetics genetics and genetics over again

IMG 20220927 093034 925

I don't know what's cope about acknowledging you lost lower cheekbone bone and that caused your face to cave in? Go look at all old people with no tooth or junkies who's teeth have fallen out. All their faces have caved in.

A bone graft gets you back to your genetic limit. You insanely silly and stupid shit

Have you tried curling your eyelashes? They are really long and droopy so it makes it look like you have nct

It's not the eyelashes but that might be a trick.

The left one has nct due to losing lower cheekbone due to tooth loss and from that my under eye support weakening. It is all connected. I have to get it fixed with surgery now.

This is not cope. If a tooth is missing in the upper jaw, it can lead to bone loss. Over time, the sinus cavity can also spread to the areas where there was bone and teeth which make your skin sunken, prematurely-aged. Your cheek will sunk.

So Sinus lift will most likely make Makeithappen to look bit younger.

Last edited:
  • +1
can slight tooth decay contribute to bone loss too caused by caivities?
Cavities slowly destroy bones but they are usually fixable with fillings and also if they are far too gone you can just replace them with implants.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and MakinItHappenReturn
Handsome pakistani taxi driver! Impressive

What is a bone graft though?

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Michael Myers, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person