I love it that my two bone-grafts have gone so beautifully well! I feel it comin' baby!

I love it I love it I love it I love it! Yesss, fucking yes.

I feel it coming, I feel it comin', baby

My angularity to my facial structure on that side I lost through my dreaded tooth falling out is coming back boyos! It took two bone-grafts but the bone is at least somewhat back on the scene and some semblance of harmony has been restored. Still a little more to go. Gonna keep binging VITD3K2 tabs

View attachment 1884771

Looks the same stop being ridiculous

insane ascension
the two tooths brought you up a step in the playing field

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and MakinItHappenReturn
Looks the same stop being ridiculous

Oh shut the fuck up you penis fucking face. Mug. Dumbass fucking overly confident and ignorant pussy.

Of course you're not gonna fucking tell the difference from a selfie camera shot. Dumb fuck.

I mean the micrograms?! Product link? Anything

a42b926629c2b8eb75a5271b04e318d0.png

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
This is not cope. If a tooth is missing in the upper jaw, it can lead to bone loss. Over time, the sinus cavity can also spread to the areas where there was bone and teeth which make your skin sunken, prematurely-aged. Your cheek will sunk.

So Sinus lift will most likely make Makeithappen to look bit younger.

This place is so narrow minded and dumb. They're EXACTLY like the normie culture they despise. Only without the fake positivity lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Oh shut the fuck up you penis fucking face. Mug. Dumbass fucking overly confident and ignorant pussy.

Of course you're not gonna fucking tell the difference from a selfie camera shot. Dumb fuck.
Ow shiver my timbers you fucking pleb you went to a low ranked uni so whose the dumb fuck

Ow shiver my timbers you fucking pleb you went to a low ranked uni so whose the dumb fuck

Oh you are that little faggot from Lookism that was crying all day every day about his looks and how Chad had it so lucky and that you were depressed etc. LMAO. Fucking dipshit.

Low ranked my ass. it was middle of the road, but ok LMAO

Imagine status flexing on universities. You're a little feminist hahahahahaha.

Fucked way more girls than you did at yours tho. Pussboy

Oh you are that little faggot from Lookism that was crying all day every day about his looks and how Chad had it so lucky and that you were depressed etc. LMAO. Fucking dipshit.

So full of hate and anger you must be confused because I've never been on lookism.
Ow wow your such a slayer. Slaying chavs at Bedfordshire uni
Slayers arent full of hate they are just chill dudes.

you look good bro idk why you have to bully me
im a fan of yours
you had high appeal in your teens and you have no problem dating white women
i deserve an apology

So full of hate and anger you must be confused because I've never been on lookism.
Ow wow your such a slayer. Slaying chavs at Bedfordshire uni
Slayers arent full of hate they are just chill dudes.

When you are chill and everyone on the forum is an uptight bitter negative energy sucking cuck, tell me how the fuck it's possible to maintain being chill? You impractical fag.

you look good bro idk why you have to bully me
im a fan of yours
you had high appeal in your teens and you have no problem dating white women
i deserve an apology

I had appeal way past my teens. Way into my mid 20s. I just cucked myself by not replacing a tooth and then letting myself go

At least I show my face.

aw heck no dude, i feel like this has happened in my cheekbones, thats why my ogre curve looks less prominnent, thanks i will have a long talk with my dentist this week rrearding this

You didn't replace your tooth?

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
no, i have this black things in my teeth, and also bad gum health because i hav ebeen sloppy in brushing teeth so i moight

Bush, floss and use mouth wash. Avoid fluoride shit too.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
I had tooth problems on one side of my face. I’m almost certain it fucked up the development on that side of my face and led to asymmetry

• +1
Lol not even those have any effect on ones facial structure

That shit dont change ever.. environmental factors are cope made up by autists here, also fueled by mike mew...

Its all genes..
nah

if you lose a tooth theres bone reabsorption

• +1
nah

if you lose a tooth theres bone reabsorption

This guys a thug and probably didn't even go college and knows that

Life experience > Autistic PSL'er

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19157
I had tooth problems on one side of my face. I’m almost certain it fucked up the development on that side of my face and led to asymmetry

But don't say the truth man?! How dare you do that! Don't you know that it's coping?!

Fucking mugs

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
I love it I love it I love it I love it! Yesss, fucking yes.

My angularity to my facial structure on that side I lost through my dreaded tooth falling out is coming back boyos! It took two bone-grafts but the bone is at least somewhat back on the scene and some semblance of harmony has been restored. Still a little more to go. Gonna keep binging VITD3K2 tabs

View attachment 1884771

look mogger

what surgery was that?

look mogger

what surgery was that?
He is coping nigger bone loss by tooth doesn't cause any changes to the face unless you remove all of them

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I had appeal way past my teens. Way into my mid 20s. I just cucked myself by not replacing a tooth and then letting myself go

At least I show my face.
I complimented you just because the forum got the worse out of you doesn't mean you need to take it out on me go to Leicester and back your hindu boys you pussyhole

• JFL
He is coping nigger bone loss by tooth doesn't cause any changes to the face unless you remove all of them

I pity your parents for not giving you the social experience as a toddler and young kid you deserved

May be they knew you would be bullied for being a bug eyed big nosed punchable fucking no-mark curry

But now you will forever be a bitter piece of shit jumping between alt accounts on a fucking autist forum. FAG

I pity your parents for not giving you the social experience as a toddler and young kid you deserved.

Forever autistic and this bug eyed big nose punchable fucking no-mark curry will forever be a bitter piece of shit jumping between alt accounts on a fucking autist forum. FAG
Keep coping with muh incel mew pseudoscience