I love this forum

You feel the same love for this forum as I do.

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • I’m autistic now

    Votes: 10 37.0%
  • This helped me

    Votes: 2 7.4%

  • Total voters
    27
D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Posts
575
Reputation
493
:rolleyes:
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 21766
Nice try FBI agent 😂
 
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, iam good boy, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
its fun but its not good for you at all
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer, angelo, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
Cool. Now delete your account.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 31845
this forum is the bane of my existance
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, 5.5psl and Deleted member 31845
I hate incel forums
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31845

Similar threads

Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
28
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
Squizaz
Replies
73
Views
317
Squizaz
Squizaz
Todeboas16
Replies
9
Views
94
justausername
J
nonameidea
Replies
5
Views
37
Orka
Orka
jotunnr
Replies
11
Views
111
hitdog223
hitdog223

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top