I love to mix vodka and red bull

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
29,539
Reputation
25,813
1687719964165
 
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 2023cel, N1c, Deleted member 8706 and 2 others
 
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 2023cel and Deleted member 8706
Caffeine suppresses the effects of alcohol
 
cola+whiskey=classic greatness
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
youre an abomination. just end yourself. no one likes you. youre weird. unusual. don't fit in. leave.

weirdo. cuck. loser.
Go worship a male model you closet fagot zoomer
 
Go worship a male model you closet fagot zoomer
there's no fucking way, just no fucking conceivable way you are being critical of me in any aspect

you fucking enjoy furry scat animations.... just end yourself, you fucking cuck, beta, loser worthless waste.

what an utter disappointment. just end it all
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel and Deleted member 8365
there's no fucking way, just no fucking conceivable way you are being critical of me in any aspect

you fucking enjoy furry scat animations.... just end yourself, you fucking cuck, beta, loser worthless waste.

what an utter disappointment. just end it all
1687723113496
 
there's no fucking way, just no fucking conceivable way you are being critical of me in any aspect

you fucking enjoy furry scat animations.... just end yourself, you fucking cuck, beta, loser worthless waste.

what an utter disappointment. just end it all
Holy shit

this is lethal ngl
 
Holy shit

this is lethal ngl
dude, I don't even care

did you see the fucking atrocity that weirdo posted?

I fucking hate people who are into stuff like that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel and Deleted member 8365
dude, I don't even care

did you see the fucking atrocity that weirdo posted?

I fucking hate people who are into stuff like that.
I didnt and thanks Allah lol 🙏
 
dude, I don't even care

did you see the fucking atrocity that weirdo posted?

I fucking hate people who are into stuff like that.
 

Similar threads

pakiadam
Replies
1
Views
18
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
33
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
N
Replies
2
Views
36
lurvy
lurvy
Squizaz
Replies
73
Views
328
Squizaz
Squizaz
mytochondria
Discussion Love, Lust
Replies
14
Views
43
mikey2pants
mikey2pants

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top