I m 4psl and a fukin skinny idiot mog me

Thanks for the compliments Bro,be comparated to a steroid user make rise my narcy
"rise my narcy" now log off and cry like a little italian bitch because you know you're on roids and you look like that plus you look short your waist is wide and your frale is shit and your face is average at best over u inceliano

"rise my narcy" now log off and cry like a little italian bitch because you know you're on roids and you look like that plus you look short your waist is wide and your frale is shit and your face is average at best over u inceliano
IMG 20191023 215246

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
are you seriously natty tho?
his physique is attainable natty but he isnt natty also shit genetics, way too much ab and gyno tier chest insertions.

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
his physique is attainable natty but he isnt natty also shit genetics, way too much ab and gyno tier chest insertions.
tru any framecal can deadlift 3x bodyweight at over 200lbs

not only am I small + gyno but also weak tbh

if I was stronk I would hold world record, time to rope
What Is mentalcel?

Lol i mog he
tru u r mog me, gud post bb

tru u r mog me, gud post bb

Omfg u serius Bro? U get ernia in 3 weeks with this shitty tecnique

I was talking about kinko

• +1
Natty lifting is a meme you greycel you've been brain washed by fake natties so much you've become clueless
Source: You’re still below 23BMI on gear, you can look like that naturally.

Too bad you can’t stop stuffing your subhuman face with twinkies for a few months when you’re not fasting - and just do a regular BB diet lifting naturally.

With your frame and genes you’d probably look much better than the pic. Instead of hopping on roids after starving yourself for 100 days and taking pics after 3 weeks on cycle with a pump

having abs at over 300lbs is groce and means you have large shit tier ab genetics smaller ab are better good ab genetics like this

MVJHRVrsYgWQSiSlKGxiErNxmrFnIgRHwZap-610xh.jpg

not like this I look like this i am freak

Darryn-Lyons-on-Celebrity-008.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What Is mentalcel?

Lol i mog he
Look at a mirror and you'll see one you overrestimate your looks waaaaaay too much

having abs at over 300lbs is groce and means you have large shit tier ab genetics smaller ab are better good ab genetics like this

the Guy below mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3612
What Is my real psl in real Life?
You're 4.5 psl which is 5.75/10 irl you're above average but you're not a chad

Just don't argue with people that the heaviest shit they lifted in their lifes is a grocery bag thay won't underdtand shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 1942
nice tits faggot. imagine the smell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Proportion
the guy who wrote the title " im 4psl and a fucking skinny..."
I don t Remember how say this words that i pur on totale of 3d
Who

• +1
I have no idea what you are trying to say
You Attack me writer that i have no idea how to writer proporzioni in english,but i ve writer this Word good

@Kinko YOU ARE SUBHUMAN GAY RETARD WITH DISGUSTING HAIR

• JFL
Natty lifting is a meme you greycel you've been brain washed by fake natties so much you've become clueless
I have good genetics so I look very good naturally. I used to get paid to advise ppl on Getbig about their cycles when I was 16 lol.

I also got my ace certification whilst trying to make money for surgery (something you couldn’t even get a 5% on right now)

I’ve watched people like Rambod and Aceto and seen how they’ve built up their athletes - Been on gh15 the whole works lol.

I know all about gear usage.

Point is...if you’re genetic trash..You’ll always think “When I get on gear this” “When I get on gear that”

Meanwhile people with good genes don’t touch gear, blood markers look great, hair gets kept, Money saved and they have around 24-25BMI at even 6-7% bodyfat which mogs 90% of coping gym steroid users

Perhaps 6’4” low T lanklets and framecels need grams of gear to even look like they eat food

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, HighTierNormie and Deleted member 3043
@Kinko YOU ARE SUBHUMAN GAY RETARD WITH DISGUSTING HAIR
Subhuman:Monster cope
Gay:Unreal cope
Retard: High cope
Disgustino hair: cope

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Subhuman:Monster cope
Gay:Unreal cope
Retard: High cope
Disgustino hair: cope

Absolute GIGA FUCKING COPE YOU NONCE

I have good genetics so I look very good naturally. I used to get paid to advise ppl on Getbig about their cycles when I was 16 lol.

I also got my ace certification whilst trying to make money for surgery (something you couldn’t even get a 5% on right now)

I’ve watched people like Rambod and Aceto and seen how they’ve built up their athletes - Been on gh15 the whole works lol.

Point is...if you’re genetic trash..You’ll always think “When I get on gear this” “When I get on gear that”

Meanwhile people with good genes don’t touch gear, blood markers look great, hair gets kept, Money saved and they have around 24-25BMI at even 6-7% bodyfat which mogs 90% of coping gym steroid users

Perhaps 6’4” low T lanklets and framecels need grams of gear to even look like they eat food
I see no pics so get fucked post pucs or stfu

no roids for lower 3rd

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 3043

so not going on roids is better ?
is dht roids ?
no roids for lower 3rd
hé used to have none on his before pics either it's due to gym either roids

yet you were completely off about my BMI and talk shit about me when I lift more

:^)

gh15 was a trash forum, I got paid more money to play video games with people from posting on /fit/ I promise you

I see no pics so get fucked post pucs or stfu

Pics mean nothing...you’ve gone to the gym for a short period of time and have watched some YouTube videos and read some forums lol...your knowledge is garbage on the topic..

I won’t post pics and I won’t stfu..I pretty much do whatever I want, you will have zero influence on any of the decisions I make as I don’t value your opinions at all..

I will see a post of yours..then just glance over it..knowing that there’s writing there, and that you put time into it..but just blatantly not reading it

You can cry about your shit genes all day...You will be mogged by natural people with good genes. Brutal pill

The thin wallet will get thinner as the underdosed Tren is purchased from halfway around the world by some gook in his bathtub...only to be pinned in accordance with how someone on a Internet forum who looks equally as shit to you tells u how to do it...

Path of least resistance cuck

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Pics mean nothing...you’ve gone to the gym for a short period of time and have watched some YouTube videos and read some forums lol...your knowledge is garbage on the topic..

I won’t post pics and I won’t stfu..I pretty much do whatever I want, you will have zero influence on any of the decisions I make as I don’t value your opinions at all..

I will see a post of yours..then just glance over it..knowing that there’s writing there, and that you put time into it..but just blatantly not reading it

You can cry about your shit genes all day...You will be mogged by natural people with good genes. Brutal pill

The thin wallet will get thinner as the underdosed Tren is purchased from halfway around the world by some gook in his bathtub...only to be pinned in accordance with how someone on a Internet forum who looks equally as shit to you tells u how to do it...

Path of least resistance cuck
You're 16 so your opinion is invalid didn't read by the way get fucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierNormie
>pics mean nothing

>talks shit about others pics

pick 2

yet you were completely off about my BMI and talk shit about me when I lift more

:^)

gh15 was a trash forum, I got paid more money to play video games with people from posting on /fit/ I promise you
BMI at contest lean is what I mean...you were not contest lean in the 240’s

Nobody cares if you can bench 80 lbs more at 150+ lbs heavier...You have god tier frame and genetics yet u still manage to look as bad as you possibly can for everything you’ve been given..

Put someone who works decently hard in your genetic shoes and they’ll mog you into the grave
You're 16 so your opinion is invalid didn't read by the way get fucked
Not 16...Who cares if you didn’t read?? You’re 100 lbs and can’t even get laid at 6’4”..there’s nothing of value coming from your posts
>pics mean nothing

>talks shit about others pics

pick 2
Pics mean nothing if someone posts proof cuz I could just post a roided person and say it’s me natural like realrob does ...