I m 4psl and a fukin skinny idiot mog me

>"you are below 23 BMI"

>literally above 28 BMI

>literally 30lbs less than the other pic with abs I posted

>literally 33BMI @ under 20% bf

Thanks for confirming my god tier genetics kiddo, I thought when I deadlifted 750lbs @ 250lbs BW I didn't stand a chance
hear that boys 33 BMI @ under 20% bf and 3x 750lbs deadlift is being lazy
@6'4"

LOL

>"you are below 23 BMI"

>literally above 28 BMI

>literally 30lbs less than the other pic with abs I posted

>literally 33BMI @ under 20% bf

Thanks for confirming my god tier genetics kiddo, I thought when I deadlifted 750lbs @ 250lbs BW I didn't stand a chance
hear that boys 33 BMI @ under 20% bf and 3x 750lbs deadlift is being lazy
If you were to cut down and remove the bloat you’d be 23 at MOST in that pic u were not even close to contest lean lol..

Below 20% is not a marker for natural limit BMI..

The point was that for YOU..you posted a pic on steroids that you could have achieved naturally
If you were to cut down and remove the bloat you’d be 23 at MOST in that pic u were not even close to contest lean lol..

The point was that for YOU..you posted a pic on steroids that you could have achieved naturally
I’m literally just talking about that 1 pic I commented on...not any of the others u posted after..

what roids you been using ?

I’m literally just talking about that 1 pic I commented on...not any of the others u posted after..
lol you might as well get a pic of a 400lbs fat man and say he is 120lbs without the fat

>brb let me just change your bmi which takes into account weight from fat and change it then bullshit at whim that I was right all a long

>it's just a prank bro

lol you might as well get a pic of a 400lbs fat man and say he is 120lbs without the fat

>brb let me just change your bmi which takes into account weight from fat and change it then bullshit at whim that I was right all a long

>it's just a prank bro

It’s pretty fucking obvious that if ur BMI is at 28 when you’re under 20% that at 6% or so it’s gonna be 23 or even beneath..

It takes simple fucking math

I keep forgetting you’re a n1gger so I’ll give you some leeway
It’s pretty fucking obvious that if ur BMI is at 28 when you’re under 20% that at 6% or so it’s gonna be 23 or even beneath..

Because 25 is used as a surefire tool to measure whether someone is natural or not. If it’s above 25 at 6% then no matter what it’s not natural

takes simple eyes to read my BMI was 33 @ under 20% bf, not sure how you square away your logic but remember

>I have got tier genetics

>I lift more than you ever will

and I think your dogshit

:)

takes simple eyes to read my BMI was 33 @ under 20% bf, not sure how you square away your logic but remember

and I think your dogshit

and I think your dogshit

”not sure how you square away your logic”

You saying that it’s 28 in the pic above JFL ..n1gger sentience knows no bounds

You can lift more when you’re 100 lbs heavier?? Holy shit what an accomplishment.

Maybe with all that twitch money you can finally afford your own place in the western world by 40.

”not sure how you square away your logic”

You saying that it’s 28 in the pic above JFL ..n1gger sentience knows no bounds

You can lift more when you’re 100 lbs heavier?? Holy shit what an accomplishment.

Maybe with all that twitch money you can finally afford your own place in the western world by 40.
yes which was 30lbs smaller than the other pic I posted, kys, u got played by your own logic I shit in your mouth

my "place" is what pays my monthly bills :)

yes which was 30lbs smaller than the other pic I posted, kys, u got played by your own logic I shit in your mouth

high T kek

And I told you 3 times that I was referring to that one pic and not the other ones.

God knows what other combinations of drugs you were on in the other pics lol...you are the definition of bloated gymrat gymcel.

Hopefully the people on these forums know that the fat, bloated you - Is YOU 90% of the time..and that the “ripped” you, lasts two weeks, before you inevitably binge on twinkies and ice cream in your basement for the next 8 months after you can’t afford anymore drugs.

Here’s to you, dead by 30.

And I told you 3 times that I was referring to that one pic and not the other ones.

God knows what other combinations of drugs you were on in the other pics lol...you are the definition of bloated gymrat gymcel.

Hopefully the people on these forums know that the fat, bloated you - Is YOU 90% of the time..and that the “ripped” you, lasts two weeks, before you inevitably binge on twinkies and ice cream in your basement for the next 8 months after you can’t afford anymore drugs.

Here’s to you, dead by 30.
says a lot about a guy who brags but refuses to post pics then

I don't recal it being pride month

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Felt like I read a different language in this thread with all the gym talk

Fuck me im a idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526

Tbh a lot of u guys in here are coping. As autistic and low iq as OP is, he has a pretty good physique for the frame he was given, and if hes tall he would definitely have presence in a room despite his face obviously not being the best around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and prgfromnl
Tbh a lot of u guys in here are coping. As autistic and low iq as OP is, he has a pretty good physique for the frame he was given, and if hes tall he would definitely have presence in a room despite his face obviously not being the best around.
true he mogs me

That looks like somebody is having gyno. Im 99% sure.
still recovering from surgery but thanks for the info I was never told up until 3 months ago, wish I would have had u around before then

respectable physique but sadly face is king

sorry bro once you realise this you will understand why people dont treat you the way you feel you deserve to be treated, and why their perception of you does not line up with your perception of yourself. You know this already, if you were treated well why would you come to a forum desperate for any type of validation.

respectable physique but sadly face is king

sorry bro once you realise this you will understand why people dont treat you the way you feel you deserve to be treated, and why their perception of you does not line up with your perception of yourself. You know this already, if you were treated well why would you come to a forum desperate for any type of validation.
If i want a validation i post frauds Pics and i reach 10psl eqsily fukin idiot. But i post bad nad distorted Pics without filters and Photoshop. Noob

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
If i want a validation i post frauds Pics and i reach 10psl eqsily fukin idiot. But i post bad nad distorted Pics without filters and Photoshop. Noob
I've posted frauded pics where i got 2+ pages of comments saying slayer/chadlite. Doesnt give me any validation because thats not how i look in daily life. We both know its not the same

I ve posted 1000+ Pics all the days, 0 frauds,shit camera,0 Photoshop and filters. And the people gave me 4 lol

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
Your way above 4psl. People are rating you this because you've come to this site acting like a huge narcissist. What else do you think people will do if you come to this site

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and Deleted member 3526
Nice and bro.

Can I touch them?

Your way above 4psl. People are rating you this because you've come to this site acting like a huge narcissist. What else do you think people will do if you come to this site

@Kinko why do you keep coming back here? You're good looking enough to live a normal social life, have friends, a gf.

Yet you're here, on an international incel forum, complaining about the PSL ratings other incels gave you?

Wtf is wrong with you boi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
You’re not deformed looking + with that physique, go do something with your life idiot

your face is between 4-5
good body
donkek's physique is obviously better and he face mogs you to

It is not about muscles it is about face and frame

Cope it's about face and bbc the most important traits you have these 2 and your an instant slayer faceandlms had 1 good halo bbc but 1 major fatality a bsf a big shit face

why is everyone hating on the guy lol
Because he's narcissistic and won't stop fucking posting about himself and posting rate me's. He has contributed nothing to the community except for a metric shit ton of autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Because he's narcissistic and won't stop fucking posting about himself and posting rate me's. He has contributed nothing to the community except for a metric shit ton of autism.
Because no One rate me really.

FaceApp 1571927332161

PicsArt 10 24 043934

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kinko