I M ROMANTIC AND THIS WORLD IS NOT FOR ME

M

MisterBombastic

Banned
i m 19 now.
I never had a friend, i was bullied and was beating to death at school 8 years everyday .
Mom and dad left me and birth, mom wanted to kill me.
Alcoholic grandpa and suicidal grandma which i lived with.
Never had a girlfriend, not holding a hand, not a kiss, i didn t speak 100 words in 12 years of school.
At the moment i have 0 empathy towards people and i want everybody to die.
The only reason i m now alive and i didnt killed myself and anyone else is because it s the hope who keep me alive.
The hope i cand find in this degenerate society a girl, a pure , loyal, lonely girl like me.
Im not that ugly, i want a pure girl, a girl who can trully love me.
And this is my last year, if this year i will not find that person i will QUIT but if i quit i will take as many i can with me, they need to feel my pain.
What i want can only be achieved young, the older people get the less they feel the emotions, especiall y the love. I want to be the first for a girl, to be her world and she mine.
I want your opinion not about what i wrote down below here, but about that video. Here is the video i watch and cry everyday at, because i never had that, and this is the only thing i ever wanted and want. I wish you don t start calling me pedo because of the kids in video . Can u watch this, and just tell me how realistic it is to find/have that? I m losing my minds, i had to much. Thank you.
Here is the video , skip to 0:23

Please if you watch, watch all and with background music. I dont want your answer to be cliche and bullshits like ,, try to find a passion , friends, or anything,, or wait more,, -
The only thing who can save me it s to get at least 50% of what this video show.. that pure.. inocent love. i dont care about sex, i m not a incel, i hate all human race, disgusting creatures. Thank you for your time.
I get my motivation from hate, i m a MMA fighter which despite trash genetic i still do good.
But like i said, i read hundreds of opinions along the years about mass shoters, bla bla bla, mental health which is bullshit from my point of view, especially for me. I hate the most when people who had a good life/have a good life and didn t had the hell i had and the pain i have give opinion like they would have handled it better.
I m so full of hate, at the same time if one girl will touch my hand i will blush, i want her to hug me and look in my eyes, telling eachother ( i love you) and to make me feel safe.
I want her to be the first and last.
I have 3 knockouts in MMA and i always use that mindset ,, if i don t try to remove this guy head from the shoulder my ( potential/girlfriend will die),, , my life and survival is based on a hope, a hope which i can t controll anymore.
if you want more details, beside the video above, here u can see how my life was everyday before i started MMA and take my revenge.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dante13, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
@Umbra
@gamma
@Lorsss
@Tallooksmaxxer
@Birdcell
@Elvisandreaa
@subhuman incel
@Future chad
@Walter
@LooksOrDeath
@Bonez
@OldVirgin
@chadmanlet04

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lorsss
Dnrd, Hello fellow greycel. Learn about mewing first. Hit the gym and hop on t.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@Umbra
@gamma
@Lorsss
@Tallooksmaxxer
@Birdcell
@Elvisandreaa
@subhuman incel
@Future chad
@Walter
@LooksOrDeath
@Bonez
@OldVirgin
@chadmanlet04
Who u

Im not going to read all of this bro
Good luck with your problem

Dnrd, Hello fellow greycel. Learn about mewing first. Hit the gym and hop on t.
I look like this and beautiful but i dont want sex
I want love IMG 20220201 203730 923

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14957, Deleted member 17345 and 2 others
@WontStopNorwooding

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Include me in the documentary guys :p

we had a similar historic background and let me tell you something: either you gonna cry or win. you cannot do both.

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem
we had a similar historic background and let me tell you something: either you gonna cry or win. you cannot do both.
I WILL KILL PEOOLE
DESTROY HUMAN RACE.
I WILL BE LIKE FUCKING JOKER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, n0rthface and randomvanish
I WILL KILL PEOOLE
DESTROY HUMAN RACE.
I WILL BE LIKE FUCKING JOKER
fucking loser mentality. wake up buddy boyo. you gonna be loser with this mindset. a big one

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i m 19 now.
I never had a friend, i was bullied and was beating to death at school 8 years everyday .
Mom and dad left me and birth, mom wanted to kill me.
Alcoholic grandpa and suicidal grandma which i lived with.
Never had a girlfriend, not holding a hand, not a kiss, i didn t speak 100 words in 12 years of school.
At the moment i have 0 empathy towards people and i want everybody to die.
The only reason i m now alive and i didnt killed myself and anyone else is because it s the hope who keep me alive.
The hope i cand find in this degenerate society a girl, a pure , loyal, lonely girl like me.
Im not that ugly, i want a pure girl, a girl who can trully love me.
And this is my last year, if this year i will not find that person i will QUIT but if i quit i will take as many i can with me, they need to feel my pain.
What i want can only be achieved young, the older people get the less they feel the emotions, especiall y the love. I want to be the first for a girl, to be her world and she mine.
I want your opinion not about what i wrote down below here, but about that video. Here is the video i watch and cry everyday at, because i never had that, and this is the only thing i ever wanted and want. I wish you don t start calling me pedo because of the kids in video . Can u watch this, and just tell me how realistic it is to find/have that? I m losing my minds, i had to much. Thank you.
Here is the video , skip to 0:23

Please if you watch, watch all and with background music. I dont want your answer to be cliche and bullshits like ,, try to find a passion , friends, or anything,, or wait more,, -
The only thing who can save me it s to get at least 50% of what this video show.. that pure.. inocent love. i dont care about sex, i m not a incel, i hate all human race, disgusting creatures. Thank you for your time.
I get my motivation from hate, i m a MMA fighter which despite trash genetic i still do good.
But like i said, i read hundreds of opinions along the years about mass shoters, bla bla bla, mental health which is bullshit from my point of view, especially for me. I hate the most when people who had a good life/have a good life and didn t had the hell i had and the pain i have give opinion like they would have handled it better.
I m so full of hate, at the same time if one girl will touch my hand i will blush, i want her to hug me and look in my eyes, telling eachother ( i love you) and to make me feel safe.
I want her to be the first and last.
I have 3 knockouts in MMA and i always use that mindset ,, if i don t try to remove this guy head from the shoulder my ( potential/girlfriend will die),, , my life and survival is based on a hope, a hope which i can t controll anymore.
if you want more details, beside the video above, here u can see how my life was everyday before i started MMA and take my revenge.

i will give you a thumbs up for the rammnstein song , fucking markus ruhl vibes lol , but what you want might be impossible , too much movie my man making your heart weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13626
Unironically go to therapy and try to improve your life bit by bit, focusing one thing at a time or simply be a loser and go er or ldar and wait for ww3 to happen (soon)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13626
Unironically go to therapy and try to improve your life bit by bit, focusing one thing at a time or simply be a loser and go er or ldar and wait for ww3 to happen (soon)
In Romania devin faimos ca Eliot

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13626
i recommended hanging from a rope

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13626
why this guy keep banning by mods?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 13626 and Tallooksmaxxer
Bullied as a kid bullied out of looksmax

• +1