• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œโœ๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ...

๐—œโœ๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ด ๐Ÿคก

Klasik616

Klasik616

Terminal schizoid
Since kinder I used to not be liked by people, I was too loud and other seemed to be turned off by my behavior (same in school), it wasn't until highschool that others rejection affected me and I lossed all my confidence. After that I struggled to talk with people and specially women.

No woman seemed to like me enough to a point they would have liked to date me but it wasn't because looks as I talked to LTBs and MTBs. I only talked to two legit HTBs and still failed for my terrible flirting skills.

The last foid I've talked to said that we could be friends and there is a plenty of memories like this. The first foid "who was attracted to me" turned out to be a lie and fucked with a Chad in highschool (HTN+). I barely have a social circle and I don't go out with friends.

I'm going to the gym and still no friends and is because I don't know what to say to others, I'm scared of approaching women because the moment I approach I don't know what to say.

I'm a true asperger, this is the only reason I could have come across to explain why I'm a KHHV at 22. No way other subhumans had relationships and I didn't.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, MoggerGaston, Clqs and 4 others
Let Me Go Love GIF by 3 Doors Down

Never had this
couple hug GIF

Or this (in a romantic way)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, Alt Number 3, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Choose study with tons of girl like psychology or sociology.

Over for your future but you might get puss

• +1
Reactions: the_machinist_786, Clqs, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Let Me Go Love GIF by 3 Doors Down

Never had this
Same:feelsbadman:. Will wageslave in October and possibly hardmaxx in 2-3 years. Bhai we got this. U better wageslave asap and ascend via surgeries :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Same:feelsbadman:. Will wageslave in October and possibly hardmaxx in 2-3 years. Bhai we got this. U better wageslave asap and ascend via surgeries :feelsokman:
My rhino is only some months ahead
Next buccal fat removal
Then canthoplasty

• Woah
Reactions: truthhurts
Since kinder I used to not be liked by people, I was too loud and other seemed to be turned off by my behavior (same in school), it wasn't until highschool that others rejection affected me and I lossed all my confidence. After that I struggled to talk with people and specially women.

No woman seemed to like me enough to a point they would have liked to date me but it wasn't because looks as I talked to LTBs and MTBs. I only talked to two legit HTBs and still failed for my terrible flirting skills.

The last foid I've talked to said that we could be friends and there is a plenty of memories like this. The first foid "who was attracted to me" turned out to be a lie and fucked with a Chad in highschool (HTN+). I barely have a social circle and I don't go out with friends.

I'm going to the gym and still no friends and is because I don't know what to say to others, I'm scared of approaching women because the moment I approach I don't know what to say.

I'm a true asperger, this is the only reason I could have come across to explain why I'm a KHHV at 22. No way other subhumans had relationships and I didn't.
DNR but you didn't have any relationship because you're subhuman. Inferior species don't deserve happiness. Chad can be autistic antisocial and schizophrenic and still slay any girl he puts his eyes on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ShowerMaxxing, Klasik616 and 1 other person
And you donโ€™t like whores ?
Do they like me? No
They see my eyes and recognize the abused dog

@omnilegent useless answer, no one is born as a Chad only 0,001% of the population. I see LTNs kissing women everyday.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN and truthhurts
DNR but you didn't have any relationship because you're subhuman. Inferior species don't deserve happiness. Chad can be autistic antisocial and schizophrenic and still slay any girl he puts his eyes on.
Water

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent
I see LTNs kissing women everyday.
Because they are nerds with high salary jobs :lul: Never seen a genuine LTN relationship where the man isn't cheated on, disrespected all the time or the woman isn't using him just for money

• +1
Because they are nerds with high salary jobs :lul: Never seen a genuine LTN relationship where the man isn't cheated on, disrespected all the time or the woman isn't using him just for money
Indeed you are right they're betabuxxers
And they don't get respected for their lack of looks
Most foids out there are not worth LTRing if not HTN+

• So Sad
Reactions: omnilegent
Indeed you are right they're betabuxxers
And they don't get respected for their lack of looks
Most foids out there are not worth LTRing if not HTN+
Sad but brutal reality. Also read your thread now :feelswhy:

• JFL
was too loud and other seemed to be turned off by my behavior (same in school),
It's because you're ugly you dumb piece of shit. Plenty of popular kids are loud and obnoxious and people celebrate their failos as halos because people deemed them attractive.

Next buccal fat removal
Then canthoplasty
You've just stated your inceldom is purely mental and now you're stating you have facial deformities that need to be improved upon. Delusional + low IQ is a deadly combo. Over for you.

You've just stated your inceldom is purely mental and now you're stating you have facial deformities that need to be improved upon. Delusional + low IQ is a deadly combo. Over for you.
Is both
Even after these surgeries do you think I will magically start to know how to talk to girls? I have to work on both.
Where's an actual aspie with a girlfriend on this forum

Last edited:
Youโ€™re non NT and an abused dog because of your looks, not the other way around.

• +1
Next buccal fat removal
Then canthoplasty
Had my septo-rhinoplasty done 4 weeks ago now. I had a roman hooked nose with the tip drooping down and the front angle was facing to one direction. But now its greek like and straight. My harmony changed a lot.

• +1
Ascend and do online dating, thats what I did and fuck the first time at 21. Chill man try to make some friends at uni, the gym, or a club.

• +1
im incel because i have the habit of defying my genetic destiny

• +1
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Being KHHV at 22yo is pretty normal in 2024.

3E5A355A5A506BB5AF7FC9DBD580AFF60AFDACCB

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, PARISIEN and Klasik616
Being KHHV at 22yo is pretty normal in 2024.

3E5A355A5A506BB5AF7FC9DBD580AFF60AFDACCB
Will I stop being a KV at 23 like you did?
I'm no better looking than you at 23, it's gonna be hard.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Will I stop being a KV at 23 like you did?
I'm no better looking than you at 23, it's gonna be hard.
I hope so for you.

For me it didn't matter. I had sex a couple times between 23.5yo and 26yo and now I've been truecel again for the past 3 years. :ogre:

• JFL
I hope so for you.

For me it didn't matter. I had sex a couple times between 23.5yo and 26yo and now I've been truecel again for the past 3 years. :ogre:
Aren't you in the ward?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—œโœ๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ ๐—ž๐—›๐—›๐—ฉ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ...
Back