I made a Blackpill thread on r/dating advice get the fuck in here and watch Redditors cope!!

We've seen more screenshots and sloots then we have of @WishIwasChico starting all this.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
B5B67964 0694 4822 9C18 E1636ECB5CE3

Fuck a Redditor says ‘we need to protect women from him’

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, the BULL and Deleted member 30679
9F755CE8 0781 4ED9 88DA E220E4FBDED6

Over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles and 2 others
What topic do you think I should do it on?

@Xangsane you'd like this also @tristan18 @Anthracite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43934 and Deleted member 22924
@the BULL i have reddit white knights after me now brutal
you'll be fine it will be some 5'6" skinnyfat subhuman. one punch and you keep going

• JFL
Can you pm your pic?

This thread should be stickied

Jesus. Look at your comments. You’re acting like a weasel. STOP WHINING LIKE A BABY. It’s obvious that your neediness and self-pity is coming across when you communicate to women.

Also, even if you are on the same attractiveness level, he might look more dominant whereas you might be more fashionable, etc. For example, are you smiling or smoldering in your photos? Do you have obvious fuckboy vibes or friendly boyfriend vibes? Consider the nuance. You’re valued for different things/fantasies. Also, these women might be less attractive as the the ones you go after, so they will afford him to be more direct.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
JFL redditors think that foids can just magically sense when a man is confident through the screen despite them typing the exact same thing

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
JFL redditors think that foids can just magically sense when a man is confident through the screen despite them typing the exact same thing
Normies are so delusional

• JFL
good lord, this is so degrading, pls tell me this is one of you trolling
Seems too good to be true.

Also @pneumocystosis and @MoggerGaston get in here how the fuck are you not doing this??

Bitch contradicts within seconds.
bro sounds like @Xangsane the way he’s asking these follow-up questions
Mirin I learned his ways for doing that to entitled foids n normies irl ngl thx zang. And when they try to break away or bluepill me that's when I double down lmao
To be fair you seemingly are pretty decent at picking up on how to respond to what they say/being witty. Whilst average autist on this website would try it and say some shit like “would you like me to brutally rape you then knock you out cold?”
I agree because it is easy to freeze and take time to think. Had a bitch whose facebook is littered with guys trying to talk to her and her mocking them having the screenshots displayed like trophies. Where as when I've been there she's instead ragequitted and deleted the convos jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Funny how all the women are like “yeah it’s because he’s better looking than you”

While the men are coping hard with their “confidence” bullshit

I believe you now