I made a face pulling appliance

Use1ess

Use1ess

Iron
So I made the the neck brace part and that is fine but the intra oral appliance is trash although fits perfectly I ran out of steel wire so now it does not work. Anyone got information when already existing face pulling appliances that I could look at.
Btw I used nail acrylic because it was way cheaper but is it toxic?
1D1AB0B7 C0E9 41F0 AF77 C121C5AF6D7B

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
wigga made a saw trap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Perfection, Tyrone06 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
can you show what your intra-oral appliance looks like? edit: nvm just saw it

I have never seen anyone get good results with one of these. Not many have tried or shared though so that doesn't mean much.

Personally I think if your going to try and DIY with protraction of some sort, i would try and replicate Won Moons implant and protract using his theorized method.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Use1ess
can you show what your intra-oral appliance looks like? edit: nvm just saw it

I have never seen anyone get good results with one of these. Not many have tried or shared though so that doesn't mean much.

Personally I think if your going to try and DIY with protraction of some sort, i would try and replicate Won Moons implant and protract using his theorized method.
Yeah I not sure if it’s cope what I tried making but I made this sort of as a prototype.
I can’t find any information posted in the from less than 2 years ago of anyone saying they have had results.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
So I made the the neck brace part and that is fine but the intra oral appliance is trash although fits perfectly I ran out of steel wire so now it does not work. Anyone got information when already existing face pulling appliances that I could look at.
Btw I used nail acrylic because it was way cheaper but is it toxic?
View attachment 2744398
autism