IMG 20220905 184854
would have been over if I didn't heightfraud :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, vaninskybird, Deleted member 21620 and 13 others
Ignore them. Lighter eyes would definitely look better with your pheno
IMG 20220905 172812
some of the comments that are automatically being deleted. They're still coping about me not needing brighter eyes or wider nexk

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 14262
IMG 20220905 173231
brutal went from 13 updoodles to 0, i guess the redditors can't cope anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 22930, vaninskybird and 11 others
But but, people told me to squintmax to get higher PSL score and look more dominant since that's what girls like
B-b-b-b-but @Pakicel and @StrangerDanger told me every guy can get gandy tier hunter eyes and perfectly straight lower eyelids by squinting 0-100 :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Just manually pull down your eyelid bro :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, It'snotover and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Lmao, Deleted member 21620 and 14 others
B-b-b-b-but @Pakicel and @StrangerDanger told me every guy can get gandy tier hunter eyes and perfectly straight lower eyelids by squinting 0-100 :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Just manually pull down your eyelid bro :soy::soy::soy:
you are nuts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Niklaus Mikaelson
That woulndt be very niko-like of me, time will tell.

Reddit is honestly so cucked all the comments about me possibly having body dismorphia or saying that I'm larping are automatically getting deleted by the site :lul: how do people expect to get an honest opinion whether you're ugly or not when only the "nice" comments are left on the post
If you were a 3/10 truecel who thought he was a chad, would you want to be told the truth?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620
Havent gotten her permission yet 😢

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Lmao and Deleted member 21620
I made a single post on a normie infested app yesterday in response to a woman saying she is in a polyamorous relationship with a man and another woman and got a response from a smug dipshit saying "tell me you're sexually frustrated without telling me you're sexually frustrated"
Literally all I said was that we are going to see more examples like that in future where women share certain men while the majority of men will be left with no dating options
How do those spastics formulate a sense of superiority by using "incel shaming" tactics when all that was stated was a simple observation of reality

I simply cannot engage in a conversation on any app/website except this one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yahkis hop on your throwaway accounts and send some updoodles so I can karma farm and get more comments/dm's :feelswah::love:🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
When I uploaded one to that site I had a bunch of gays asking me similar shit.

:ROFLMAO: Had some guy ask me how big my dick was :sick:

I remember posting on a sub on reddit, had a girl asking me for nudes and sending me nudes, the moment i asked her to send me a voice message, she never replied again, to this day i'm still waiting for her reply.

• JFL
Which one of you Bhais is this? :love:
IMG 20220905 182829

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emzi, Loki, Mongrelcel and 5 others
jfl this niggas speaking to an e-whore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, mvp2v1 and Niklaus Mikaelson
0 updoots:feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
You know you're not ugly mate, comeon now. Post elsewhere, kinda cringe. :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Read the rules before commenting :chad:

• Love it
Some dude from here commented "mogs me hard" but also got deleted :feelswah: I'm sorry Reddit is cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Some dude from here commented "mors me hard" but also got deleted :feelswah: I'm sorry Reddit is cucked
that was literally me:feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and Michael Myers
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
you are highly appealing to me akhibhai :love:
Thank you. But I do know I'm not as highly appealing as girls at my workplace swoon over the two 6'2 maesthetic muscular chadlites, and on apps I had for 24 - 48 hours I got talked to in a very friendly way by matches but never sexual.

Before my reddit got banned for "promoting hate" after being banned on 15 subs, one girl said I was insanely attractive but wouldn't date me. Others just said I was "adorable", "cute"

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Michael Myers and Niklaus Mikaelson
Thank you. But I do know I'm not as highly appealing as girls at my workplace swoon over the two 6'2 maesthetic muscular chadlites, and on apps I had for 24 - 48 hours I got talked to in a very friendly way by matches but never sexual.

Before my reddit got banned for "promoting hate" after being banned on 15 subs, one girl said I was insanely attractive but wouldn't date me. Others just said I was "adorable", "cute"
wtf why is that? why do they not swoon over you?
wait i think i get it
you shoop your pics and youre realliy a htn irl :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, Xangsane and 1 other person
wtf why is that? why do they not swoon over you?
wait i think i get it
you shoop your pics and youre realliy a htn irl :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga:
I'm 5'9, nerdy and autistic. IRL, girls say I'm cute/handsome but when I open my mouth everything gets platonic or they go cold.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I'm 5'9, nerdy and autistic. IRL, girls say I'm cute/handsome but when I open my mouth everything gets platonic or they go cold.
yeah i think if youre not nt then youre gonna have a tougher time even if youre gl. sucks to hear. we should swap faces, id be a giga slayer (but i wouldnt slay, i would be on my deen) and youd probably be hanging from a ceiling. so you know what? lets not swap faces. :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
OPs a strong HTN

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 14262 and Niklaus Mikaelson
yeah i think if youre not nt then youre gonna have a tougher time even if youre gl. sucks to hear. we should swap faces, id be a giga slayer (but i wouldnt slay, i would be on my deen) and youd probably be hanging from a ceiling. so you know what? lets not swap faces. :ROFLMAO:
I once got made fun of by a HTB on a dating app for my interest in archaeology and the fact I own a metal detector :lul: meanwhile a LTB was intrigued by it

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I once got made fun of by a HTB on a dating app for my interest in archaeology and the fact I own a metal detector :lul: meanwhile a LTB was intrigued by it
stupid htb whore but the fact you own a metal detector is pretty funny ngl:ROFLMAO: have you found anything interesting with it? or is it a metal detector as in you play music and it detects metal music?:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
stupid htb whore but the fact you own a metal detector is pretty funny ngl:ROFLMAO: have you found anything interesting with it? or is it a metal detector as in you play music and it detects metal music?:ogre:
Nah, it's a metal detector for archaeology-based hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Michael Myers
Nah, it's a metal detector for archaeology-based hobbies.
mirin, come visit pakistan and use it to find artefacts from the indus valley civilization (oldest civilization in the world)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
mirin, come visit pakistan and use it to find artefacts from the indus valley civilization (oldest civilization in the world)
I need to save up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and Michael Myers
I need to save up.
i got a house there, newly built in a good neighborhood so if you ever decide to visit, you can stay at my house for free(y)(y) because youre my akhi

(@justinzayn @Ryan its in bahria town)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Niklaus Mikaelson, Xangsane and 1 other person

Attachments

• 0416EC64-708A-4938-950F-6B7FC43FE8C6.png
    0416EC64-708A-4938-950F-6B7FC43FE8C6.png
    543 KB · Views: 0
  • F8D773C6-8DA9-4F9D-830C-A6E8498FDD7A.png
    F8D773C6-8DA9-4F9D-830C-A6E8498FDD7A.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 589E31B0-B5AA-4509-A4EA-6358A4EADC69.png
    589E31B0-B5AA-4509-A4EA-6358A4EADC69.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ken, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
I think the girls that rate me mogg the girls that rate you to hell
But wait @Niko69 why are the dm me instead of commenting on the post

• +1
But wait @Niko69 why are the dm me instead of commenting on the post
Some of them don't have a flair and their comments will be deleted If they do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 21532
Fuck the neck training, the eye color thing. Its all cope. What you need is 6 premolar extractions, retractive headgrear, and then a couple eppley facial implants.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21620, It'snotover and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson, Broly and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back