I made a r/amiugly post

@Niko69 Your hair looks good. How donc you achieve this type or haircut ? Like what product are u using

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Many smilepills

• +1
What the hell are d40 eyes?

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and to be human
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21532 and 1 other person
I made a single post on a normie infested app yesterday in response to a woman saying she is in a polyamorous relationship with a man and another woman and got a response from a smug dipshit saying "tell me you're sexually frustrated without telling me you're sexually frustrated"
Literally all I said was that we are going to see more examples like that in future where women share certain men while the majority of men will be left with no dating options
How do those spastics formulate a sense of superiority by using "incel shaming" tactics when all that was stated was a simple observation of reality

I simply cannot engage in a conversation on any app/website except this one
guys who say that are probably incel and not getting shit aswell, it must be some sort of coping mechanism

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Are you brae?
Nope, we just happen to have the same names. Ironically i met him also on looksmax server, he might be here too but too insecure to post anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
Nope, we just happen to have the same names. Ironically i met him also on looksmax server, he might be here too but too insecure to post anything.
You're brae

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL and Deleted member 21532
What redditors will do to niko:
Screenshot 20220905 214608 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 5892
slayer 😍😍

• +1
  • JFL
Is this acc you?

• +1
Hair looked best here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
I like how nobody ever mentions your nose. If an ethnic pulled up with that nose everyone would tell him it;s his racial failo and that he needs rhino. Nordic halo is legit

• Woah
  • JFL
I like how nobody ever mentions your nose. If an ethnic pulled up with that nose everyone would tell him it;s his racial failo and that he needs rhino. Nordic halo is legit
Is it too big?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 14262
Is it too big?
for being ideal yes but it doesn't detract from your smv at all. Not evne a little bit. My point was that people here are harsher on ethnics for having the same failos as whites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262 and Niklaus Mikaelson
for being ideal yes but it doesn't detract from your smv at all. Not evne a little bit. My point was that people here are harsher on ethnics for having the same failos as whites.
I agree on that part tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620
still caging at that bwc addict foid immediately asking you how big you are jfl. Dickpilled at the most unexpected time and place. Are you sure it is a real foid tho? A lot of sissy fags and trannies like to larp as foids to fish dick pics from big dicked redditors

• +1
  • JFL
still caging at that bwc addict foid immediately asking you how big you are jfl. Dickpilled at the most unexpected time and place. Are you sure it is a real foid tho? A lot of sissy fags and trannies like to larp as foids to fish dick pics from big dicked redditors
I can ask for a pic with my name for lols tbh. Seems legit though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
@Niko69 Your hair looks good. How donc you achieve this type or haircut ? Like what product are u using
The combination of the pfp with this message makes it quite amusing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 14262
Positive feedback from actual women yet a coping perma-rotting psl autist would rate you a 3/10. Wonder who's opinion means more.
Your point here falls apart when you realize that they either would have either still stroked OP's ego (to a lesser extent) or scroll past.

PSL Autists rate looks better than women, cope if you think otherwise.

• +1
Send pm if you really want to, won't share it publicly
Meh, I'm not that desperate, it was more about knowing the girl would eventually get exposed for sharing nudes online sooner or later rather than horniness.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I think the girls that rate me mogg the girls that rate you to hell
That’s a man larping as a girl lmaoooo

72DA38D4 958A 4A32 A3FD FBCE57BABDCD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21620
  • Hmm...
Bump

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 14262
But my question was legit I dont understand :feelsmega:
Yeah. I found it funny because your message looked like it was Patrick Bateman was asking what hair product to use. Which would be in character.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Maesthetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back