I made my roommate switch rooms so I now have a double single

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
I am very messy (clean messy, I don’t eat in my room much) and spend and was caught masturbating. Roommate was afraid of the mog (I am 7 inches taller and frame mog) so now I have no roommate and more space to to PE and can improve my sleep schedule (he slept like 5 hours). I think he was scared of me bc he had the nerd pheno and I was a lot larger than him and had a deep voice, so he rarely brought up issues (not that I would change). Anyways, I mog.

@Xangsane

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, malicieusss, rand anon and 4 others
I always wore lifts that made me an inch taller in the room at 6 2 to reinforce the mog. I also slept naked.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Gaygymmaxx
nigga u weird asf

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
nigga u weird asf
I had no issues with my previous roommate, my new one wanted me to clean the bathroom daily which I refused and take shorter showers which I refuse to do. I’m not that messy, sometimes my clothes may make their way to his side, but I generally avoid drama. But his is good for my looksmaxxing journey as I can sleep max and apply makeup without beigg by caught and do PE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and thereallegend
i dont think mogging has anything to do w it, i think he was just scared u didnt rape him at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Deleted member 23218 and Gaygymmaxx
I had no issues with my previous roommate, my new one wanted me to clean the bathroom daily which I refused and take shorter showers which I refuse to do. I’m not that messy, sometimes my clothes may make their way to his side, but I generally avoid drama. But his is good for my looksmaxxing journey as I can sleep max and apply makeup without beigg by caught and do PE
Nigga makeup?

• Ugh..
i dont think mogging has anything to do w it, i think he was just scared u didnt rape him at night
Major rapist vibes for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413
Nigga makeup?
Bb cream mogs and I’m gonna curl my lashes and maybe mascara. Over for you if you aren’t makeupmaxxing in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bb cream mogs and I’m gonna curl my lashes and maybe mascara. Over for you if you aren’t makeupmaxxing in 2022
Sheit I just looked up bb cream it does indeed appear to mog

• +1
Explain, I don’t think I give of rapey vibes I am a prettyboymaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: IbrahimT
Explain, I don’t think I give of rapey vibes I am a prettyboymaxxer
You intentionally intimidate a twink and wear lifts at home to make them feel inferior

• Hmm...
People don’t fuck with me when I do that, worth it

• JFL
You intentionally intimidate a twink and wear lifts at home to make them feel inferior
I thought it was because I sleep naked. I wear underwear most of the time

• JFL
I’m thinking about bringing my ps5 and a monitor now should I? Need to play bloodbpurne and dark souls