Just almost got jumped (craziest experience of my life GTFIH)

don’t listen to this guy

wtf bro, buy a fucking gun? he can de-escalate the situation by simply either switching gym or messaging the guy in a calm manner to sort out the situation

this advice is a death sentence

“yeah broo!!!! buy a gun!!! don’t get cucked by him don’t let him beat you up don’t call a truce with him that’s cucked as fuck haha!!!! risk your life because some 5’2 twink pulled up to your gym and stared you down with some black guys”

like seriously what??

ever heard of chekhov’s gun? when the gun is introduced to the narrative it’ll most likely fire soon, and it’ll most likely be OP

anyways, @NorwoodAscender , i’d recommend to take a pacifist approach and think with your brain, and not your fists
The simp who's mad his ex girl isn't moving on (whos chasing him in a car with 7 goons btw who can kill OP because its 7vs1) will de-escalate the situation? No. Don't be stupid. OP shouldn't even bother with the girl anymore (but if he does) he should have a gun and be ready to defend himself because these guys are obviously unhinged and will not get the message until he brings a gun and points it at them. However should he draw the gun he should be ready to shoot. Not worth any of the trouble though it's some girl. He might end up in jail and she'll be getting railed by another Chad.

But if they know where he works out (they do) he needs to prepare for the possibility of some unhinged losers coming there to try and hurt him for talking to their ex.

Very low IQ take. You obviously don't know how people get when they are jealous.

I don't recommend a gun because if he lets them go without pulling the trigger they will come back with their own guns. He needs to only pull it if his life is in danger and they confront him.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy, Carv and 1 other person
Holy shit
If they jump you it’s fucking over you unironically could die 7 fucking big ass dudes

Get a gun or smth and switch gyms
Stop talking to the bitch anyway she could be setting you up

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
legit 2 IQ take by that dude lmfao
you re broke thats why money is so troubling for you. you think a guy that has money is worried over some paper? lmao get to work instead of jerkin off all day. niggas really gonna end up dead because of some digital paper. same thing applies to pussy. you think a guy swimming in pussy is gonna die over some pussy? have some abundance in your life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Carv
The simp who's mad his ex girl isn't moving on (whos chasing him in a car with 7 goons btw who can kill OP because its 7vs1) will de-escalate the situation? No. Don't be stupid. OP shouldn't even bother with the girl anymore (but if he does) he should have a gun and be ready to defend himself because these guys are obviously unhinged and will not get the message until he brings a gun and points it at them. However should he draw the gun he should be ready to shoot. Not worth any of the trouble though it's some girl. He might end up in jail and she'll be getting railed by another Chad.

But if they know where he works out (they do) he needs to prepare for the possibility of some unhinged losers coming there to try and hurt him for talking to their ex.

Very low IQ take. You obviously don't know how people get when they are jealous.
I somewhat agree with your point, he should stop talking to her definitely, don’t know why i didn’t think of that either but the exact same thing has happened to me

3 years ago an unhinged obese pakistani man obsessed with my (at the time) new girlfriend who had also had some other girl (he was also obsessed with) ex boyfriend beat up by 6-7 of his goons, he planned to do the same to me but in cases like these you have to sit back and accept you’re severely fucked if you try anything stupid like buying a gun lol, all i did was spite him on text and avoided the roads he hanged around in

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Carv and TechnoBoss
don’t listen to this guy

wtf bro, buy a fucking gun? he can de-escalate the situation by simply either switching gym or messaging the guy in a calm manner to sort out the situation

this advice is a death sentence

“yeah broo!!!! buy a gun!!! don’t get cucked by him don’t let him beat you up don’t call a truce with him that’s cucked as fuck haha!!!! risk your life because some 5’2 twink pulled up to your gym and stared you down with some black guys”

ever heard of chekhov’s gun? when the gun is introduced to the narrative it’ll most likely fire soon, and it’ll most likely be OP

anyways, @NorwoodAscender , i’d recommend to take a pacifist approach and think with your brain, and not your fists
Tell me low iq without telling me.

You don't negotiate with people who want to deathly harm on you.:trepidation:

"he can de-escalate the situation by simply either switching gym or messaging the guy in a calm manner to sort out the situation"

You can't reason with heartbroken people who will not be objective or logical in that state.

He lives in a small place most likely everyone knows everyone. How do you think they found him so quickly?

Self defense: It says you may only use force which is proportional to the force being used against the victim.

7 People jumping you is deadly force using a gun is smart in this way.

It's either you get jumped and maybe die or get brain damage or anything.

I rather go to jail then suffer bodly harm from 7 dudes.

EVEN I SAID TO REPORT TO POLICE JUST IN CASE THEY KEEP HARASSING HIM.

Use of deadly force. (a) Deadly force means that force which a reasonable person would consider likely to cause death or serious bodily harm. Its use may be justified only under conditions of extreme necessity, when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed.

An individual does not have to die for the force to be deemed deadly. Four elements are required for self-defense: (1) an unprovoked attack, (2) which threatens imminent injury or death, and (3) an objectively reasonable degree of force, used in response to (4) an objectively reasonable fear of injury or death.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and TechnoBoss
ik alot of niggas are telling u to stop talking to her

but ngl

me personally, i'd have a hard time doing that because then ur letting him win lol

ur letting urself get intimidated

if it were me,

i'd fuck his gf raw send it to him

then blast all of their brains out the next day
Based tbh i would do the same W i love u bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, TechnoBoss and yeeyeeslayer
next thread -
JUST SHOT AND KILLED 7 GUYS - ADVICE??? (GTFIH)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, yeeyeeslayer, Melly and 4 others
I somewhat agree with your point, he should stop talking to her definitely, don’t know why i didn’t think of that either but the exact same thing has happened to me

3 years ago an unhinged obese pakistani man obsessed with my (at the time) new girlfriend who had also had some other girl (he was also obsessed with) ex boyfriend beat up by 6-7 of his goons, he planned to do the same to me but in cases like these you have to sit back and accept you’re severely fucked if you try anything stupid like buying a gun lol, all i did was spite him on text and avoided the roads he hanged around in
Did he just give up on you? What happened? You shouldn't have to change your behavior because of some unhinged dude. Just get a gun and try to avoid letting things kick off at all costs. Don't inconvenience yourself because some loser tries to threaten you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, NorwoodAscender, Carv and 1 other person

I don't recommend a gun because if he lets them go without pulling the trigger they will come back with their own guns. He needs to only pull it if his life is in danger and they confront him.
Based take HIGH IQ

• +1
Tell me low iq without telling me.

You don't negotiate with people who want to deathly harm on you.:trepidation:

"he can de-escalate the situation by simply either switching gym or messaging the guy in a calm manner to sort out the situation"

You can't reason with heartbroken people who will not be objective or logical in that state.

He lives in a small place most likely everyone knows everyone. How do you think they found him so quickly?

Self defense: It says you may only use force which is proportional to the force being used against the victim.

7 People jumping you is deadly force using a gun is smart in this way.

It's either you get jumped and maybe die or get brain damage or anything.

I rather go to jail then suffer bodly harm from 7 dudes.

EVEN I SAID TO REPORT TO POLICE JUST IN CASE THEY KEEP HARASSING HIM.

Use of deadly force. (a) Deadly force means that force which a reasonable person would consider likely to cause death or serious bodily harm. Its use may be justified only under conditions of extreme necessity, when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed.

An individual does not have to die for the force to be deemed deadly. Four elements are required for self-defense: (1) an unprovoked attack, (2) which threatens imminent injury or death, and (3) an objectively reasonable degree of force, used in response to (4) an objectively reasonable fear of injury or death.
i stopped reading at the part where you said using a gun in a 1v7, read this nonsense @TechnoBoss

he would be better off not using a gun you monkey, if he had a gun against 7 people, bare in mind OP most likely has never held a gun in his life, the 7 guys would take the gun of him and increase OP’s chance of death by 500%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and NorwoodAscender
I just had the craziest experience of my life so why not share it on my favorite platform...

So the story starts when I went to the mall last weekend. I completely coincidentally ran into an old family friend because she was the cashier at the store.

We caught up a little bit and talked, and that was it. However thirty minutes after she added me on snapchat. So i was like damn shes into me. Thing is... shes gotta bf. I just said fuck it tho that's her problem. Until it wasnt...

We were flirting on snap and she told me she just broke up with her boyfriend, so I was like dayum she realllyyy wants me. We scheduled a hangout and thats when shit started taking a turn.

I went into the good ol reliable Planet Fitness today hitting chest and back. About 30 minutes into my workout I see a group of seven mfs walk in. The ex boyfriend whos literally 5'4, 3 six foot+ black dudes, and three other white dudes.

Episode 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

These mfs bought day passes and didnt even lift, they were just staring at me. So I sent this snap to the girl.

The moment these mfs took their eyes off of me i slowly slinked out the door like motherfucking pink panther.
Pink Panther Hide GIF

As I was about twenty feet from my car I turn around to double check im not being followed... and there he is the 6'4 black dude comes out of the door looking around for me followed by the other six. I got to my car as fast as possible and took off... end of story.

I FUCKING WISH IT ENDED THERE

These dudes ran to their car and started chasing me. I look in my rear view and there they fucking are, all seven of them somehow packed into an SUV... I was like what the actual fuck.

Then the James Bond theme started playing in my head, I was in a mf car chase... AS I WAS PEAKING ON ADDY. The adrenaline was unlike anything ive ever experienced JFL.

Car Chase Bronco GIF
I gassed it to the highway and started absolutely flooring it. Could not lose them for the life of me. The way I got rid of them was taking an exit the absolute last second with no blinker so they didn't have time to react. That got rid of them for now... but I feel like this ass beating that's coming my way is inevitable. So im kinda fucked their but at least I got that adrenaline rush today. Might need to switch gyms tbh.

But according to the girl "I shouldnt even worry about it" "They are just crazy" What the actual fuck is that... Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? Should I just stop talking to the girl or keep going and get my ass kicked.

-A Fucked Norwood

@Clavicular @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @pneumocystosis @coispet @Autismcel @moreroidsmoredates @Azonin @NoseProphecy @Sny
Do not fight them with a gun it’s a 1v7 even if they are unarmed you lose.

The girl you’re talking to is also getting a power rush from this. She’s thrilled her that this happening all over her,leave her for now.

Report this to police

Take a pacifist way out. Do you think these guys care about their future? You have much to lose and gain almost nothing

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

this is why it's so useful to learn how to shoot and be a skilled marksman

you never know if ur life could depend on it...

• +1
Did he just give up on you? What happened? You shouldn't have to change your behavior because of some unhinged dude. Just get a gun and try to avoid letting things kick off at all costs. Don't inconvenience yourself because some loser tries to threaten you.
he didn’t give up on me, i literally just avoided him where i could, it was intuition, he still wants to kill me but he’s off somewhere in Pakistan fucking prostitutes

no one likes him any more either so no one will back his fight since he got exposed for raping women at a bunch of block parties

being unhinged means karma will bite your ass, he was unhinged like OP’s situation, bad will come to them, just mind your business

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy and Carv
i stopped reading at the part where you said using a gun in a 1v7, read this nonsense @TechnoBoss

he would be better off not using a gun you monkey, if he had a gun against 7 people, bare in mind OP most likely has never held a gun in his life, the 7 guys would take the gun of him and increase OP’s chance of death by 500%
Tell me never been in an armed conflict without telling me.

If you pull out a gun most people will run away.

If you shoot one of them they will run away.

@TechnoBoss Am i being dumb?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, NoseProphecy and TechnoBoss

Literally read what I said you dumb fuck. I said he should carry one and be ready to use it. What is he gonna do lay down and die because 7 fuckers with nothing to live for are coming for him? I said avoid it at all costs and only draw it if you're willing to use it/your life is in danger. Not everyone carries a gun, and it's not worth shooting people/possibly getting shot for some ran through whore.

We're talking about last ditch survival efforts here. You're not gonna just pull it out and aim it. You gotta be ready to pull the trigger if you take it out.

You said his chance of death is increased by 500% well guess what getting jumped by 7 goons increases your chance of death by 1000%

• +1

as long as they are unarmed imo. if they are armed i’d be fucked prob. don’t think these guys would be strapped tho but u never know

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Carv

No he's just stupid. Didn't even read what I said he just wanted to jump in with his dumb low IQ take.

• +1
This is some pretty damn good content for a looksmaxxing forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, |Daddy_Zygos|, WatermelonLover and 6 others
I just had the craziest experience of my life so why not share it on my favorite platform...

So the story starts when I went to the mall last weekend. I completely coincidentally ran into an old family friend because she was the cashier at the store.

We caught up a little bit and talked, and that was it. However thirty minutes after she added me on snapchat. So i was like damn shes into me. Thing is... shes gotta bf. I just said fuck it tho that's her problem. Until it wasnt...

We were flirting on snap and she told me she just broke up with her boyfriend, so I was like dayum she realllyyy wants me. We scheduled a hangout and thats when shit started taking a turn.

I went into the good ol reliable Planet Fitness today hitting chest and back. About 30 minutes into my workout I see a group of seven mfs walk in. The ex boyfriend whos literally 5'4, 3 six foot+ black dudes, and three other white dudes.

These mfs bought day passes and didnt even lift, they were just staring at me. So I sent this snap to the girl.

The moment these mfs took their eyes off of me i slowly slinked out the door like motherfucking pink panther.
Pink Panther Hide GIF

As I was about twenty feet from my car I turn around to double check im not being followed... and there he is the 6'4 black dude comes out of the door looking around for me followed by the other six. I got to my car as fast as possible and took off... end of story.

These dudes ran to their car and started chasing me. I look in my rear view and there they fucking are, all seven of them somehow packed into an SUV... I was like what the actual fuck.

Then the James Bond theme started playing in my head, I was in a mf car chase... AS I WAS PEAKING ON ADDY. The adrenaline was unlike anything ive ever experienced JFL.

Car Chase Bronco GIF
I gassed it to the highway and started absolutely flooring it. Could not lose them for the life of me. The way I got rid of them was taking an exit the absolute last second with no blinker so they didn't have time to react. That got rid of them for now... but I feel like this ass beating that's coming my way is inevitable. So im kinda fucked their but at least I got that adrenaline rush today. Might need to switch gyms tbh.

But according to the girl "I shouldnt even worry about it" "They are just crazy" What the actual fuck is that... Does anybody have any advice on what I should do? Should I just stop talking to the girl or keep going and get my ass kicked.

-A Fucked Norwood

@Clavicular @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @NotCarv @pneumocystosis @coispet @Autismcel @moreroidsmoredates @Azonin @NoseProphecy @Sny
you have to fuck her and send the sex tape to the ex

• +1

you are being slightly dumb, and i’ve gotten robbed more times than i can count, wasnt guns but it was knives, at least OP could use a knife, using a gun, he would probably drop it when shooting it just from the slight recoil alone

if you can’t use a gun, don’t buy it, why add more stress to an already stressful situation?

- chances of police catching you
- chances of someone in your house finding the gun
- chances of the people using the gun against you

besides, if these guys are so unhinged they won’t stop at a gunpoint scare, they’ll come back when and catch you lacking

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, NorwoodAscender, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
as long as they are unarmed imo. if they are armed i’d be fucked prob. don’t think these guys would be strapped tho but u never know
I rather die shooting then die on the ground tbh.

At least u won't have regret you defended yourself.

• +1
Literally read what I said you dumb fuck. I said he should carry one and be ready to use it. What is he gonna do lay down and die because 7 fuckers with nothing to live for are coming for him? I said avoid it at all costs and only draw it if you're willing to use it/your life is in danger. Not everyone carries a gun, and it's not worth shooting people/possibly getting shot for some ran through whore.

We're talking about last ditch survival efforts here. You're not gonna just pull it out and aim it. You gotta be ready to pull the trigger if you take it out.

You said his chance of death is increased by 500% well guess what getting jumped by 7 goons increases your chance of death by 1000%
why the fuck did you call me a dumb fuck? i didn’t insult you once, you just randomly insulted me for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, NoseProphecy, Carv and 1 other person
why the fuck did you call me a dumb fuck? i didn’t insult you once, you just randomly insulted me for no reason
You're right I'm sorry. But read all of what I said.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Carv
You're right I'm sorry. But read all of what I said.
bro is gonna cry cause someone insulted HIM on the internet. Yeah i would rob him everyday i know he wouldn't do shit SOY ASS NIGGA :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
bro is gonna cry cause someone insulted HIM on the internet. Yeah i would rob him everyday i know he wouldn't do shit SOY ASS NIGGA :soy:
He called me a monkey wtf

• +1
I’d do the same thing if I were him tho ngl. Talking to a new dude after a day is crazy
it wasn’t a day after she broke up with him. she literally broke up with him for me jfl.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Looks234 and TechnoBoss
it wasn’t a day after she broke up with him. she literally broke up with him for me jfl.
she could be setting you up tbh how the hell would they know ur location.

You have location on Snap she prob told them.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and TechnoBoss

Yeah good point. Take off that location stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
what was the girl like before all this??

did she like you? or not? cus if she didn’t it could just be a setup to get you killed. mabye she wants revenge for stuff you might’ve did/said in the past.

Just be cautious next time you go out because they’ll be back.

Good luck. I enjoy your threads

• +1

Yeah good point. Take off that location stuff.
WHAT THE FUCK THE CHICK JUST TEXTED ME “He’s nothing to worry about only his friends are scary, the really tall one is on probation” yeah i’m fucking out im un adding her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, arabcelxxx, TechnoBoss and 5 others
What is he gonna do lay down and die because 7 fuckers with nothing to live for are coming for him?
just because someone shows up at your gym and stares you down doesn’t make them unhinged, OP didn’t give enough information on these guys anyways, if they were so mentally deranged they would just beat OP up inside the gym instead of chasing him down, that’s what living for nothing means
I said avoid it at all costs and only draw it if you're willing to use it/your life is in danger. Not everyone carries a gun, and it's not worth shooting people/possibly getting shot for some ran through whore.
if you can’t use a gun, don’t buy it, why add more stress to an already stressful situation?

- chances of police catching you
- chances of someone in your house finding the gun
- chances of the people using the gun against you

his life is already in danger pretty much, but him carrying a gun makes his life a whole lot worse, believe me, i’ve seen everything there is and i’m only 18, i go to a university where you can leave your bag and it won’t get stolen, in my normal area these fuckers carry guns and knives around like maniacs and it never ever bodes well for them, last year i found out one of the guys i had chemistry with was arrested for possession of a baton, not even a gun, carrying a gun will fuck your life up, end of, buying one alone will already put you in the corner of a sellers brain and they won’t think twice to rat out their clients, it’s a fucked world and OP doesn’t need to involve himself in buying weapons when he can remove himself from the situation by what you said earlier, stop speaking to her

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Carv
what was the girl like before all this??

did she like you? or not? cus if she didn’t it could just be a setup to get you killed. mabye she wants revenge for stuff you might’ve did/said in the past.

Just be cautious next time you go out because they’ll be back.

Good luck. I enjoy your threads
never actually met her. just know her because her mom is best friends with my mom

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and j05
FUCK THE GUN NIGGA IF HE SHOOTS ONE OF THEM AND THEY RETREAT,THEY MIGHT COME FOR HIS ASS LATER. HIS LIFE CAN CHANGE AND JUST BE INVOLVED IN HIS SHITTY GUN FIGHT BACK AND FORTH. HE SHOULD ALSO WRITE “I want nothing to do with you” TO THE GIRL INCASE HE GETS CAUGHT LACKING. NORWOOD LOOKS LIKE AN INNOCENT WHITE BOY HE ISNT BUILT FOR THIS LIFE HE SHOULD STICK TO HIS GATED SUBURBS.

Or he can get 7 dudes with him as well in case he’s salty he got jumped

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Crisick and Carv
just because someone shows up at your gym and stares you down doesn’t make them unhinged, OP didn’t give enough information on these guys anyways, if they were so mentally deranged they would just beat OP up inside the gym instead of chasing him down, that’s what living for nothing means

his life is already in danger pretty much, but him carrying a gun makes his life a whole lot worse, believe me, i’ve seen everything there is and i’m only 18, i go to a university where you can leave your bag and it won’t get stolen, in my normal area these fuckers carry guns and knives around like maniacs and it never ever bodes well for them, last year i found out one of the guys i had chemistry with was arrested for possession of a baton, not even a gun, carrying a gun will fuck your life up, end of, buying one alone will already put you in the corner of a sellers brain and they won’t think twice to rat out their clients, it’s a fucked world and OP doesn’t need to involve himself in buying weapons when he can remove himself from the situation by what you said earlier, stop speaking to her
We live in America retard

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NoseProphecy
FUCK THE GUN NIGGA IF HE SHOOTS ONE OF THEM AND THEY RETREAT,THEY MIGHT COME FOR HIS ASS LATER. HIS LIFE CAN CHANGE AND JUST BE INVOLVED IN HIS SHITTY GUN FIGHT BACK AND FORTH. HE SHOULD ALSO WRITE “I want nothing to do with you” TO THE GIRL INCASE HE GETS CAUGHT LACKING. NORWOOD LOOKS LIKE AN INNOCENT WHITE BOY HE ISNT BUILT FOR THIS LIFE HE SHOULD STICK TO HIS GATES SUBURBS.

Or he can get 7 dudes with him as well in case he’s salty he got jumped
lol for real gang warfare type shit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NoseProphecy
He called me a monkey wtf
i called @NotCarv a monkey

and i’m not a soy boy, i just don’t get into fights because i’m not a black thug, @NotCarv was predestined at birth to pursue his life in scats, hellcats, drugs, money

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: User28823, TechnoBoss and NoseProphecy
Buy a strap. Smash her anyway and let the manlet seethe.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, TechnoBoss and mayo mogger
Why was she with a neurotic 5’4 manlet in the first place :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and mayo mogger

Pink Panther Hide GIF

Car Chase Bronco GIF

-A Fucked Norwood

should have thrown 6 pieces of kfc and watermelon out of the car they would have stopped then and there .

• JFL
Reactions: User28823

They didn't just stare him down they chased him down with 7 goons brother. He lives in AMERICA aka he doesn't have to change his behavior for anyone. He should carry a gun and be ready. I'd recommend not even associating with the girl anymore but if he backed down because of retards he'd be backing down his entire life. I'd see the reason for him not wanting to bother with her anymore, but I'd also see the reason why he wouldn't want to. He shouldn't have to not get some puss because of faggots chasing him but at the end of the day I'd see why he wouldn't (and shouldn't tbh) want the problems with dealing with a girl who gets him chased by some losers.

You said it the best: you're only 18. You ever been stabbed or had guns pointed at you? I have. I said OP shouldn't even bother with her and it's more of a hassle than it's worth. You're saying what I said.

• +1
Reactions: Carv and coispet
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon, VeryIndoEuropean, arabcelxxx and 5 others
lol for real gang warfare type shit
i usually do have 2-3 homies lifting at the same time as me but of course they weren’t there today

• +1
Reactions: Carv and TechnoBoss
They didn't just stare him down they chased him down with 7 goons brother. He lives in AMERICA aka he doesn't have to change his behavior for anyone. He should carry a gun and be ready. I'd recommend not even associating with the girl anymore but if he backed down because of retards he'd be backing down his entire life. I'd see the reason for him not wanting to bother with her anymore, but I'd also see the reason why he wouldn't want to. He shouldn't have to not get some puss because of faggots chasing him but at the end of the day I'd see why he wouldn't (and shouldn't tbh) want the problems with dealing with a girl who gets him chased by some losers.

You said it the best: you're only 18. You ever been stabbed or had guns pointed at you? I have. I said OP shouldn't even bother with her and it's more of a hassle than it's worth. You're saying what I said.
i have had knives pointed at me, they’ve never been used because i literally agreed to whatever the oppressor asked for

my shitty iphone 4s in year 7 isn’t worth getting stabbed

anyone on this thread that says muhh fuck his girl raw and then buy a strap and shoot him muhh wouldn’t even do it themselves, they say this now but forget about their mothers crying because her son was so retarded he sold his life away to the death reaper over some pussy a 5’4 schizo fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, NoseProphecy, TechnoBoss and 1 other person