i matched with girl that has 5k fb friends and 9k ig followers - dafuq ?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
how one can be that social? is she not worried that her 'friends' talk about her negatively or something?

im comfortable having no one, social interactiions are tiring for me and even if im enjoying them i get feelings like im losing life when social

im weird or she is?

100% a hoe buddy

• +1
Reactions: SLA, ptethisbs, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Whats her snapscore?

Whats her snapscore?

tbh i see fucking her as 'achievement' even tho shes ugly and i fuked much better girls. thats due to her popularity and 'social status'.

and i usually dont care bout these. no wonder why women want only popular bois

tbh i see fucking her as 'achievement' even tho shes ugly and i fuked much better girls. thats due to her popularity and 'social status'.

and i usually dont care bout these. no wonder why women want only popular bois
I dont give a shit about a girls social stauts as long as shes not an aspie tbh. I think snapscore is the most accurate to measure populatiry as it quickly shows how much effoft and how popular they are. I know girls with 1 and 1.5 mil in snapscore its insane

I dont give a shit about a girls social stauts as long as shes not an aspie tbh. I think snapscore is the most accurate to measure populatiry as it quickly shows how much effoft and how popular they are. I know girls with 1 and 1.5 mil in snapscore its insane

lul. i know no one but girls cant tell it when they meet me

Tfw no aspie gf, that would be the best.:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You'd drive eachother to complete degeneracy
701.jpg

Lol, the FB friends number is nothing. Lots of college Stacy's I know indirectly have thousands of FB friends. They are very popular, true, but when you're a hot girl, a lot of guys hit you up with friend requests even though they don't directly know you, and validate you with likes. Out of those 5k, she probably knows 1k.

As for Insta, 9k followers is impressive. Most hot girls I recall from friends of friends have 1-3k followers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back