I meet with a Chadlite Mormon

CyberPsychodelic

CyberPsychodelic

Bronze
I was walking outside, and a Mormon approached me, he was pretty atractive, literally Chadlite, i dont know if Chadlite but very atractive, he mogged me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i like this because i can know what can i improve, he mogged me in colouring, collagen, contrast, sclera colour and cheekbones. But i jaw mogged him, he had a short lower third with little bone mass, average ramus lenght, while i have a tall lower third with a tall ramus, good jaw bone mass and antagonial notch, my gonial looks like a canon from the 3/4, but yes, he mogged me in the other things (colour, collagen, cheekbones, sclera colour, etc)

I have his whatsapp, so probably i will try to ascend and see him again, he will have a surprise 😏

Edit : im 28 years old, but lack of sleep + hours in the phone + poor water intake DESTROYED my collagen, made my sclera grey, literally instead of Collagen maxxing i Collagen Minned jfl, i should have looked younger right now, if i have known about Looksmax earlier, yet i still get some IOis, but literally, he contrast and colour mogged me hard, it looked like watching a colorfull artwork vs looking an all grey artwork, literally, i will whiten my sclera very soon

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Wow

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
I hope to meer him again to have revenge, and have my retribution 🗡️

I was walking outside, and a Mormon approached me, he was pretty atractive, literally Chadlite, i dont know if Chadlite but very atractive, he mogged me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i like this because i can know what can i improve, he mogged me in colouring, collagen, contrast, sclera colour and cheekbones. But i jaw mogged him, he had a short lower third with little bone mass, average ramus lenght, while i have a tall lower third with a tall ramus, good jaw bone mass and antagonial notch, my gonial looks like a canon from the 3/4, but yes, he mogged me in the other things (colour, collagen, cheekbones, sclera colour, etc)

I have his whatsapp, so probably i will try to ascend and see him again, he will have a surprise 😏
u definitely get 0 pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: andreschad, Amphisbaena and PsychoDsk
u definitely get 0 pussy
Women give me IOis daily, i was approached in the street, i was greeted by a girl in the broadwalk, i was stared deeply by a girl freind of my brother in the preciew and during the club while anoyher female friend of my brother started grinding me, while another foid started dancing near me, all of this while i stayed in the same place all the time, women smile at me in the street, i purposefully ignore women, i was approached in high school, i was the "fox in the henhouse" in the 3 workplaces i been in wich are Colleges, several female neighbours are atracted to me, and i was approached in the gym a few times by big booty girls, so, you can know how women treat me

I speak spanish, but i try my best to speak in english

Last edited:
you typed this like you wanna ascend to turn him gay and suck his dick

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6”3neartyronelite, CyberPsychodelic, Amphisbaena and 1 other person
1:4 post rep ratio nigger hang urself

nigga really said mogged me in sclera colour :fuk:

you typed this like you wanna ascend to turn him gay and suck his dick
Duke dennis 13

• Woah

Edit : im 28 years old, but lack of sleep + hours in the phone + poor water intake DESTROYED my collagen, made my sclera grey, literally instead of Collagen maxxing i Collagen Minned jfl, i should have looked younger right now, if i have known about Looksmax earlier, yet i still get some IOis, but literally, he contrast and colour mogged me hard, it looked like watching a colorfull artwork vs looking an all grey artwork, literally, i will whiten my sclera very soon
You kinda sound gay, bro.

• Woah
Mormons are gigamoggers due to being Isles descent. Utah's sexual marketplace is wild.

• +1

Mormons are moggers some how never met an ugly 1

• +1

Ok

cuck fantasies on org count.....

i dont think i cant count anymore i lost track, last number was roughly 3,458? might be alot more than that tbh.

• Love it
holy fuck this is so sad