I met a 5'6" asian slayer (GYMPILL)

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I just got a new roommate, asian guy and I'm 5'8" and I heightmog him by around an inch or 2. He definitely is a bit above average face by asian standards. But he honestly doesn't have a Chang tier face. This dude has an insanely aesthetic physique. Hyper hyper NT as well. Could probably be an actual fitness YouTuber he would fit right in.

He has been here like a week and a half, and he has had 3 different girls over for the night. 2 were ethnic one was white. Also he met these girls on Online dating apparently too!

Gives me confidence in gymcelling, because I heightmog, facemog, and phenomog this guy yet I'm over here being a loser KV discussing Incel surgeries and gonial angles while he's out getting crazy amounts of pussy because he hits the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Kmscurry, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
U must be from Canada. Amirite? @Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Blackpill: Good looking body is almost just as much genetics as is face. It's all about the frame type and the size of your bones. Framecels are fucked even with sterioids.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, chadison, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Is this guy?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, never_lucky, Deleted member 6273 and 13 others
@volcelfatcel tfw 5'6 asians are actually slaying :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel tfw 5'6 asians are actually slaying :oops:
the bipolar disorder patient @Biggdink says blondes slay now

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7580 and gamma
Blackpill: Good looking body is almost just as much genetics as is face. It's all about the frame type and the size of your bones. Framecels are fucked even with sterioids.
Ya he must have god tier genetics tbh. He walks around without his shirt all the time (I would do this too lmao) he has amazing abs, chest, tiny hips. He could 100% be a fitness influencer.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, never_lucky, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
the bipolar disorder patient @Biggdink says blondes slay now
I guess everyone slays that’s how girls fuck 100 guys in a year

reverse hypergamy is real

Just exist theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, never_lucky, Deleted member 6531 and 4 others
Ya he must have god tier genetics tbh. He walks around without his shirt all the time (I would do this too lmao) he has amazing abs, chest, tiny hips. He could 100% be a fitness influencer.
One thing that lots of bluepilled gymcopers don't understand is that having a good looking body isn't even really about muscle. It's about proportions. If you have good proportions and lucky bodyfat distribution, you can look ripped without even going to the gym and even without sterioids. Not because you are actually more buff, but merely because your proportions make you LOOK like you are ripped. I've seen guys irl that look 10x better than 99% of roidcels who haven't even touched a weight, merely because they are born with naturally low levels of fat around the abs and because they are high T. This is 100% genetics.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Lolcel and Deleted member 10615
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and SOS-Sonic
pics of slay with username on paper or LARP.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
pics of slay with username on paper or LARP.
I mean I can't prove shit because it's not me I'm talking about. "Hey bro my aspie friends on the Incel forum need proof of your slays" He looks kind of like this guy but bit less lean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210708-115732.jpg
    Screenshot_20210708-115732.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 140
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14274
my best friend IRL is a 6'0 japanese dude with giga mogger frame, hes decent facially ( above average for asian standards ) but his frame is INSANE.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
women prefer short ethnics over short whites

I mean I can't prove shit because it's not me I'm talking about. "Hey bro my aspie friends on the Incel forum need proof of your slays" He looks kind of like this guy but bit less lean.
Isaiah looks tiny despite roiding

Isaiah looks tiny despite roiding
Ya he was just the closest example I could find. Guy I'm talking about has better arms and shoulders, but his abs aren't anywhere near as insane as the guy in the picture.

Overall size might matter more irl when wearing a shirt, but small framed guys who are super aesthetic can take shirtless pics and do good on online dating apparently.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14274
@AlexAP @OOGABOOGA

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Literally anyone can gym maxx and be nt
True. Being Asian is not enough, they have to have something else.

And this Asian slayer seems to be slaying ethnics, not white Stacies like in your tales.

True. Being Asian is not enough, they have to have something else.

And this Asian slayer seems to be slaying ethnics, not white Stacies like in your tales.
2 ethnics 1 white per fucking week

2 ethnics 1 white per fucking week
Could be more lmao, I just saw him with these three different girls in like one week. They weren't anything special, but not landwhale.

Also, might be a rotation.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7580
I know an Asian dude who has average face but is gymmaxed and has a deep voice. He's in a relationship with decent looking white girl.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and LooksmaxxHopeful
Good. Let my nigga eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and ShowerMaxxing
Is this guy?

Redpill copeeverywhere. "If ur short just gym bro" "if ur balding just shave it and grow beard bro" "if ur ugly af just dress like a MM bro"

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
One thing that lots of bluepilled gymcopers don't understand is that having a good looking body isn't even really about muscle. It's about proportions. If you have good proportions and lucky bodyfat distribution, you can look ripped without even going to the gym and even without sterioids. Not because you are actually more buff, but merely because your proportions make you LOOK like you are ripped. I've seen guys irl that look 10x better than 99% of roidcels who haven't even touched a weight, merely because they are born with naturally low levels of fat around the abs and because they are high T. This is 100% genetics.
Cope. Gymcels mog so many of the skinnyfat normie populous

Cope. Gymcels mog so many of the skinnyfat normie populous
Ya idk where these people fucking live tbh. Where I live like at least 1/3 young men are either fat, or skinnyfat. People who actually look like they lift are maybe 5-10% tops. Not to mention face ratings seem a little delusional as well. The aspies on this forum would be telling the actual average guy to rope. Most people rated 4 PSL are actually above average irl.

Does anyone else see this?? I know you guys are going to tell me I'm a coping subhuman, I agree with blackpill, I just think it is wayy exaggerated.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, johncruz12345, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
Ya idk where these people fucking live tbh. Where I live like at least 1/3 young men are either fat, or skinnyfat. People who actually look like they lift are maybe 5-10% tops. Not to mention face ratings seem a little delusional as well. The aspies on this forum would be telling the actual average guy to rope. Most people rated 4 PSL are actually above average irl.

Does anyone else see this?? I know you guys are going to tell me I'm a coping subhuman, I agree with blackpill, I just think it is wayy exaggerated.
Yh but I get wot they mean. Ur r not competing with avg cus they r automatically invisible. Ur competing with HTN+