I Met a Big Titty Jewish Girl (pics)

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Bronze
Signal 2023 05 01 19 30 55 139

Met this girl on Hinge, filtered for Jewish and instantly right swiped on all the girls.

She's Apperntly part of some religious Sephardic family, and she knows im Iranian.

We spoke for two weeks when i just randomly asked for her nudes and she sent me this on instagram

She lives in St Ives northen Sydney so it was a bit of a commute to meet her

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, KIVVV, Imretarded? and 4 others
View attachment 2961340

Met this girl on Hinge, filtered for Jewish and instantly right swiped on all the girls.

She's Apperntly part of some religious Sephardic family, and she knows im Iranian.

We spoke for two weeks when i just randomly asked for her nudes and she sent me this on instagram

She lives in St Ives northen Sydney so it was a bit of a commute to meet her
So wheres the actual nudes now? I only see her covering up every part of her body that I want to see. Decent body though.

Also mirin your IQ filtering for only Jewish and swiping on all of them. Doing some reconnaissance for the forum, eh? Let us know if any of them fill you in on their plot for world domination.

While you sit around dick in Hand Goy, im banging Hot Jewish Chicks
Big arab cock for hot jewish chicks yes, Asumming jewish men get cucked, I couldnt care less if my goy self "sits around dick in hand" :lul:

So wheres the actual nudes now? I only see her covering up every part of her body that I want to see. Decent body though.

She did send it but it was a timed message im not sure how to save those

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Fuark I am jealous

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Shahnameh
She did send it but it was a timed message im not sure how to save those
Screenshot it for us. She will get a notification you did that though lol.

Screenshot it for us. She will get a notification you did that though lol.

its too late the whatsapp message is gone, unless there is a way to access it on the backend

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Next Jewish girl im going to try and get her full nudes for the Forum, I'll keep u guys posted

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, TechnoBoss and deepfuckingvalue
MOSSAD is going to be on your ass for this post jfl

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld