I rejected a cute virgin

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
I'm serious. I met this virgin girl off tinder, tbh she was extremely low IQ but with blue eyes and light hair and quite cute. I think she was 22 years old. She was from some random province and new to the city. I went on a date with her and held her hand after getting coffee. Second date we walked around the city and went to my place to watch a movie, we were hugging then and i pressed my dick into her ass she liked it. She was telling me about this 6'6 giga slayer from her home town that simped her but she kept rejecting him. I also made her clean my apartment.

She shit tested me one time by saying something about my height (I'm 5'11), but I aggressively blew her the fuck out. After that she really wanted my dick, she sent me photos in underwear. She was going to come over to my place to have sex, but then I started feeling bad, I knew that I don't really like her (too low iq) that much and i was just going to pump and dump her. She was a quite kind hearted good girl, so I didn't want to just pump and dump her. I sent her a message:

saying that I'm sorry but I'm just going to take your virginity and then leave you, so better not meet with me, you need to find a good guy who is going to take care of you, don't have sex with scum like me, it's not worth it.

And that was it. I hope that will give me a karma boost. I even deleted her nudes because I felt bad for her.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, Kristin, Deleted member 27213 and 8 others
how can u still be virgin at that age tbh?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
women cant be virgins past 16

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Kristin, LVZZO and 2 others
cuck lol

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Deleted member 51465 and try2beme

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
22 on tinder. Shes not a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Kristin, sincere and 5 others
we were hugging then and i pressed my dick into her ass she liked it. She was telling me about this 6'6 giga slayer from her home town that simped her but she kept rejecting him.
She shit tested me one time by saying something about my height (I'm 5'11), but I aggressively blew her the fuck out. After that she really wanted my dick, she sent me photos in underwear. She was going to come over to my place to have sex, but then I started feeling bad, I knew that I don't really like her (too low iq) that much and i was just going to pump and dump her. She was a quite kind hearted good girl, so I didn't want to just pump and dump her. I sent her a message:

saying that I'm sorry but I'm just going to take your virginity and then leave you, so better not meet with me, you need to find a good guy who is going to take care of you, don't have sex with scum like me, it's not worth it.
fuck you virgin nigger fumble a foids

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Welcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46987
how do u tell
well if she is a whore you can tell quite easily. or acting fake innocent. but virgins have this fresh way of acting towards you you can tell they dont feel confident and dont know what to do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, TsarTsar444, bradpittshairline and 2 others
I have been on dates with hundreds of girls i can tell
shocked holy shit GIF

why the fuck are you even wasting a minute on this forum if you’re actively going on dates?

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya and nanefer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
@WishIwasChico even this subhuman oldcel Is dating off tinder yet he doesn't "feel like a God". Humble down schizo

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
you come off as a top tier basement dweller schizo

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
@WishIwasChico even this subhuman oldcel Is dating off tinder yet he doesn't "feel like a God". Humble down schizo
I think I'm subhuman but a lot of girls said I look handsome so it can't be that bad

you come off as a top tier basement dweller schizo
if you want i can send you some proof in dm if you promise not to share and will come in all of my threads and confirm that im not larping..

It's over for you buddy broyolo

if you want i can send you some proof in dm if you promise not to share and will come in all of my threads and confirm that im not larping..
pm me and face cuz wtf

none this shit makes snese larp 5000000000000000% u dont got money to sugar daddy, 5'11, sub 5 probaly KYS NOT REAL

I'm serious. I met this virgin girl off tinder, tbh she was extremely low IQ but with blue eyes and light hair and quite cute. I think she was 22 years old. She was from some random province and new to the city. I went on a date with her and held her hand after getting coffee. Second date we walked around the city and went to my place to watch a movie, we were hugging then and i pressed my dick into her ass she liked it. She was telling me about this 6'6 giga slayer from her home town that simped her but she kept rejecting him. I also made her clean my apartment.

And that was it. I hope that will give me a karma boost. I even deleted her nudes because I felt bad for her.
bahahahahhahhhahhahahhaha

One time I turned down a million dollar job I found in the local newspaper

previous thread i read from u , u were a narcy sociopath that left a fat girl without a place to stay at night in a city she wasnt from cause she commented on your height. now you are suddenly capable of empathy? smells larpy

Bro who cares

a girl im friends with tells me she tells alot of guys that have low interest that she's a virgin, so they find her more attractive.

What in the high inhib