I met with some old HS friends and some girl from my school said she would have dated me if I looked like I do now

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
It was brutal she said I look better and she said its a shame you weren't this cute maybe you would have gotten a girl in HS I would have dated you. I was the laughing stock till maybe senior year.

I hate this stupid bitch I improved too late all the years of being ugly and tortured led me to being a neet. There's no turning back even though I look better my body is in a broken mind. My mind is irreversible destroyed I don't even think it would matter if I was chad.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23359, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
Why couldn't I have looked this good at 16 if I had clear skin I could have maybe gotten a gf or at least not been bullied so much

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and aesthetic beauty
Why couldn't I have looked this good at 16 if I had clear skin I could have maybe gotten a gf or at least not been bullied so much
You can at least take advantage of your looks now.

how bad were you bullied?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
how bad were you bullied?
I was beat up a lot girls bullied me pretended to like me and flaked. Once I hit my growth spurt guys stopped fucking with me but women were still cruel.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 23359, Sprinkles and 1 other person
but youre 40 years old

atleast u look good now

• So Sad
mogs me hard

I'm so fucking retarded I was gonna post this on your thread because it looked like your avi but it is literaly just your avi

2023 09 24 11 59 47 64  cm    Griffith thread   Cute Male   4chan  Mozilla Firefox

ober

• +1
I am confused by what you mean?
I saw a screenshot of 1997 berserk, thought it looked like your avi, and was gonna post it in one of your threads. Only now do I realize your pfp IS Griffith from 1997 berserk.

• Woah