I might actually be in Love.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Im going to see her rn, I can’t get her out of my mind 24/7.

She dreams about me, I can’t dream anymore but I still think about her everyday all day.

Let’s hope this is not going to be another life lesson.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and socialcel
stfu, the trannie hookers are still railing you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Manletmachine, Jeww and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww, socialcel and northern mogger

Rizz her up no cap fam!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, Deleted member 51465, northern mogger and 1 other person

She dreams about me, I can’t dream anymore but I still think about her everyday all day.

happy for you nigga!

man this what’s fucking crazy, the girl i was dating for about 6 months would tell me she would have dreams about me often hell i was even a father of two in one of those dreams and in another she was pregnant and we had a daughter, but besides that this chick was obsessed with me and now it’s all over, she loved me more than i loved her and she made it so clear but now she’s done with me for her own reasons, she texted a few days ago after a week of not hearing or seeing her saying she still thinks about me and shit but i don’t know why i agreed to breakup lol, why the fuck did i fall in love with an average good looking girl and she looked at me like a fucking god and she’s the one who breaks up with me? this just don’t make sense she even said she’s not breaking up with me cuz she lost feelings, should i believe that shit nigga? anyways it felt like real love that i experienced lol truly don’t think i can love another girl as much as i loved her, i see us getting back together sorta may just need to give it some time but eh i’m not tryna be stuck on her tbh im just tryna move on if that’s how she wanna do things. but yea lol i loved this chick. and now i can’t even get a girl because they think i’m the type of guy who talks to a lot of girls which is false even if i were to do that i wouldn’t want to it’s just not me not what i was made for love is great. now my heart is gonna explode. damn i probably typed all this for no reason, it is what it is tho.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
man this what’s fucking crazy, the girl i was dating for about 6 months would tell me she would have dreams about me often hell i was even a father of two in one of those dreams and in another she was pregnant and we had a daughter, but besides that this chick was obsessed with me and now it’s all over, she loved me more than i loved her and she made it so clear but now she’s done with me for her own reasons, she texted a few days ago after a week of not hearing or seeing her saying she still thinks about me and shit but i don’t know why i agreed to breakup lol, why the fuck did i fall in love with an average good looking girl and she looked at me like a fucking god and she’s the one who breaks up with me? this just don’t make sense she even said she’s not breaking up with me cuz she lost feelings, should i believe that shit nigga? anyways it felt like real love that i experienced lol truly don’t think i can love another girl as much as i loved her, i see us getting back together sorta may just need to give it some time but eh i’m not tryna be stuck on her tbh im just tryna move on if that’s how she wanna do things. but yea lol i loved this chick. and now i can’t even get a girl because they think i’m the type of guy who talks to a lot of girls which is false even if i were to do that i wouldn’t want to it’s just not me not what i was made for love is great. now my heart is gonna explode. damn i probably typed all this for no reason, it is what it is tho.
how old are you?

you are young, you’ll learn to retain girls better.
damn, shouldn’t have let her slip away like that, ima just become a fisherman or something for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

You're still 5'6:ROFLMAO: