I might be a cuck

VohnnyBoy

VohnnyBoy

Taleteller from Yugoslav mental wards
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Posts
7,783
Reputation
14,355
Just saw a 6’6 tatted up ogre, wide frame, beard etc… never felt more emasculated than this, I legit looked like a bitch next to him
Honestly can you even be mad if your bitch cheats on with a stallion like that? I would be like “Yeah this makes sense” and leave her tbh

How do most men experience mog this brutal and still have a will to get married?
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sonic55555, TheBWCKing, user98120 and 3 others
Just saw a 6’6 tatted up ogre, wide frame, beard etc… never felt more emasculated than this, I legit looked like a bitch next to him
Honestly can you even be mad if your bitch cheats on with a stallion like that? I would be like “Yeah this makes sense” and leave her tbh

How do most men experience mog this brutal and still have a will to get married?
btw everyone feels this way when 6,5 chad pulls up. they js deny it cuz they low t. everyone in relationships r cucks due to chad even existing dwbi
 
  • +1
Reactions: VohnnyBoy
Just saw a 6’6 tatted up ogre, wide frame, beard etc… never felt more emasculated than this, I legit looked like a bitch next to him
Honestly can you even be mad if your bitch cheats on with a stallion like that? I would be like “Yeah this makes sense” and leave her tbh

How do most men experience mog this brutal and still have a will to get married?
Videoframe 47401

Just have jeremy meeks level face
 
Just saw a 6’6 tatted up ogre, wide frame, beard etc… never felt more emasculated than this, I legit looked like a bitch next to him
Honestly can you even be mad if your bitch cheats on with a stallion like that? I would be like “Yeah this makes sense” and leave her tbh

How do most men experience mog this brutal and still have a will to get married?
Its pretty brutal then u realize it never began
 
still haven’t recovered from the mog
 
Top tier rep farm right here
 

Similar threads

Mecha-Man
Replies
2
Views
16
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
decret
Replies
2
Views
43
bibodude
B
pexy
Replies
25
Views
111
jp212
jp212
jwekwwsg
Replies
10
Views
28
chudcell999
chudcell999
g4rlic
Replies
3
Views
22
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top