I might be the closest human to a cyborg today

Mecha-Man

Mecha-Man

Bronze
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
450
Reputation
366
My level of accumulated knowledge and capacity to keep up with AI seems unmatched compared to other humans.

In fact, I've gotten to the point I can read all of ChatGPT 's 5-7 paragraphs, understand it effortlessly, and respond back with about the same amount during intense debates. Ai still have more accumulated knowledge than me by a landslide, it knows more APIs, more programming patterns, more languages than me. But it's at the point where it doesn't really matter much anymore. The difference between a a lexicon of 2,000 to 20,000 is astronomical in what you're capable of. But the difference between 20,000 and 20,000,000 is not as substantial, because you've capped how how useful a diverse lexicon has become at around roughly 30-35k.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_coper67 and neurologicol
My level of accumulated knowledge and capacity to keep up with AI seems unmatched compared to other humans.

In fact, I've gotten to the point I can read all of ChatGPT 's 5-7 paragraphs, understand it effortlessly, and respond back with about the same amount during intense debates. Ai still have more accumulated knowledge than me by a landslide, it knows more APIs, more programming patterns, more languages than me. But it's at the point where it doesn't really matter much anymore. The difference between a a lexicon of 2,000 to 20,000 is astronomical in what you're capable of. But the difference between 20,000 and 20,000,000 is not as substantial, because you've capped how how useful a diverse lexicon has become at around roughly 30-35k.
now learn how to scan a multitude of sources at light speed
 
now learn how to scan a multitude of sources at light speed
I actually can do that...

With SQL from a SQL database. But not from random data or inside my mind. The more interesting question is whether it's possible to augment our brains to even achieve that.
 

Similar threads

VohnnyBoy
Replies
11
Views
75
sub5withgf
sub5withgf
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
20
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
trustfund
Replies
1
Views
19
horseman
horseman
g4rlic
Replies
3
Views
22
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123
decret
Replies
2
Views
43
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top