I might be the only one who literally has a recessed chin and not mandible

lelouch

lelouch

medium ugly ltr demon
Most people who opt for genioplasty have recessed mandibles and not the actual chin bone, however for me it's different.

Screenshot 40

This is my fucking chin bone, it is FLAT, I don't know a single family member of mine who has a weak chin, even the women in my family have strong chins that are bigger than mine because my CHIN BONE IS FLAT. (genetic pill)

Really sucks, since I have a wide jaw I literally look like a fucking balloon unless I do my down forward slight permajutt which gives me just around 5mm of height maybe but completely changes my face to look like a man and not a fucking kid, literal millimeters. I know it affects the jaw too but my gonial angle is pretty low so it almost looks like I have sfs, the jaw going down is actually too much and makes my ramus ridiculously long and destroys my harmony, especially on my left profile which I hate looking at.

My lovely parents which I explained to them will help me pay for the genio after I work next summer until then it's permajutting. I honestly can't wait for the soft tissue stretch from vertical genio that I'm gonna get and obviously horizontal too.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and ItsOver999
Absolutely brutal this mm of bones is fucking me up mentally so bad

How is that even bad. You can just stick a syringe of filler and youre solved.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
  • JFL
Reactions: lelouch
How is that even bad. You can just stick a syringe of filler and youre solved.
The problem is the lack of soft tissue stretch from having a small chin is pretty brutal and I have to get incredibly lean, permajutting barely helps because there's no new bone, It's more about that than anything. Still planning on doing filler for a squarer chin tho

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The toilet is cloged devon, go fix it
Stop approaching the women. Theyre calling you an ugly creep and ill have to revoke your membership

Stop approaching the women. Theyre calling you an ugly creep and ill have to revoke your membership
I don’t go to a curry infested incel gym with a 5’7 mentally ill Nigerian janitor