I might break my fast if I decide to exercise

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
I want to train my ass and abdominals. Always feel better when I get a workout in. Would only have like an egg and canned tuna if I did. Maybe BCAAs and a tbsp of peanut butter. Now I've fasted for 37 hours so my body might not be able to to handle pasta that well. Although spaghetti with an egg yolk, tuna and ketchup or hot sauce is starting to sound like a damn delicacy. 🤤

Should I keep fasting and have no energy or eat a little bit and use that energy to be productive? Srs, I could go either way. It's hard to think for yourself when you're running low on glucose.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Thought you deleted

Avoid canned anything and especially canned tuna. Metal leeching from the can on top of the heavy metals present in the tuna itself.

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and LancasteR
Eat don't die.

Avoid canned anything and especially canned tuna. Metal leeching from the can on top of the heavy metals present in the tuna itself.
I have frozen tuna packaged in plastic but Idk it's expired. Although, it's been frozen the whole time so maybe it's ok.

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
I have frozen tuna packaged in plastic but Idk it's expired. Although, it's been frozen the whole time so maybe it's ok.
Just eat herring or sardine. Omega 3s are present in both without any heavy metals

Just eat herring or sardine. Omega 3s are present in both without any heavy metals
I don't have that, just Omega-3 pills. Zyzz ate tuna and died tho so idk it might be dangerous.

I don't have that, just Omega-3 pills. Zyzz ate tuna and died tho so idk it might be dangerous.
Fish oil/omega 3 supplementation has been shown to induce atrial fibrillation in a significant amount of people. The omega 3s from food are not the same as the omega 3s from industrial processing