I might have found a method to grow your frame without gymmaxxing

Ragnar

Ragnar

part 3 jotaro looks or death
I will test it on myself and a few other looksmaxx friends and ill report in a few weeks/months (depending in how long the results happen)

If this works the same theory could be applied to Diy LL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PedroFavelinha, Deleted member 30857 and humanoidsub7
3618290 IMG 4878

I will test it on myself and a few other looksmaxx friends and ill report in a few weeks/months (depending in how long the results happen)

what is it

i have one too.
blast tren and dont work out,you will make more gains than a guy that works out,you can google it if you dont believe me

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar

PM methods

what is it
judging by how he said it it's gonna be to somehow stretch your clavicles into Hercules hold with bands and hold it for hours

chad never had to do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Ragnar and Deleted member 24712
  • Woah
Reactions: Sens
Either rotating your arms or creating microfractures ?

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
butthole tanning?

• JFL
Reactions: Skull Issue and Deleted member 32094
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and 5.5psl
and does it work?

Made a whole post to go “sorry not telling” and play a guessing game in the replies

• +1
Reactions: prag
Let me guess , igf 1 subliminals ? one of my friends had crazy clavicle growth using an old clavicle subliminal (he was 18)

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Send me the sub

It was this one
He listened overnight , visualised his frame growing before sleeping , and he had stretch marks on his acromion, and his clavicles became longer than his traps insertions , thats the day i realised that subliminal are not cope...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 24712

Last edited:
OP try dumbbell pullovers every day for 2 months for ribcage expansion (it'll give you most of the gains you can get from it). I'm not all the way through but there's a visibly noticeable difference already.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and ymb
OP try dumbbell pullovers every day for 2 months for ribcage expansion (it'll give you most of the gains you can get from it). I'm not all the way through but there's a visibly noticeable difference already.
Sets and reps?

It was this one
He listened overnight , visualised his frame growing before sleeping , and he had stretch marks on his acromion, and his clavicles became longer than his traps insertions , thats the day i realised that subliminal are not cope...

Might be cool but I will start

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and spdxer