I might have lost 2 of the khhv

debTheSubHuman

debTheSubHuman

Iron
Joined
Dec 21, 2025
Posts
139
Reputation
61
so I was at one of my friends bday and it was also a girls he’s friends with and we drank a few shots and after that I kept on talking with her for a few hours and she kept on resting her head on my shoulder and once I laid on the couch and she came too and she put her head on my biceps and than took my hand a put it on her chest and she kept on playing with my hand and also from what i remember she hugged me multiple times. Also found out she started liking me since the party and she is also 2 years older. Huge news for the incells
 

Similar threads

copemaxingll
Replies
12
Views
203
copemaxingll
copemaxingll
Nyrо
Replies
26
Views
147
pexy
pexy
Rick_bozo
Replies
6
Views
30
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing
Leviatán
Replies
31
Views
141
Leviatán
Leviatán
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
6
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top