I might have muscle tension dysphonia

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Chronic hoarseness/weak voice with occasional deep and clear voice (happens more rarely, when I drink lots of alcohol for example, and is only temporary).

I consciously opened my epiglottis and dropped my tongue and relaxed my throat as much as possible (looks like shit because it drops the hyoid bone and makes the entire submental area look saggy). All of a sudden, my voice is much more clear and deeper. As soon as I return to my default position - partially closed epiglottis, tongue resting on palate, tight submental area - my voice goes to shit again. This is what my submental region looks like at default - aka weak voice - position (outlined in red):

A29FAE0A E3C1 4AFE AB2C 827298CF1788

As soon as I loosen up and drop both my tongue and throat (aka good voice), my jawline gets droopy.

The problem with this is that it appears to be either good voice but shit submental area or tight submental but weak voice. And I don‘t want to choose because both are important. I was considering getting submental liposuction so that I can maintain a healthy voice without looking like shit but it might be cope because lipo only removes fat and the hyoid bone would still have to be low-set for the voice effect. Maybe I‘d need to combine this with a sliding genioplasty or chin wing osteotomy for more anterior vertical projection. Where the hell do I get the money from for all these procedures? I already need several eye area corrections, an eyebrow transplant and jaw angle implants.

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
read 2 words but i am sorry

As always, genes rule everything. You can fraud a high-set hyoid and decent submental region but at the expense of your voice (at least in my case)

Thanks to all of you in this amazing community for your countless useful suggestions and participation

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729 and Jew_Supremacist