I might join the army

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Pay doesn't seem that bad when you consider cheap housing and food. You get to do cool shit all day (jumping out planes, shooting guns playing airsoft. Chilling with friends. Seems fun asf.

• +1
Reactions: Pei and j05
Don’t bro, find a way to make money remotely, it’s way better in the long run than going somewhere and possibly dying.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
he’s unbanned @Pei @LeonidasGui

• +1
I considered this (but navy or air force instead, army is worse) but then realised it was too pretentious and I didn't like the culture of it

• +1
Pay doesn't seem that bad when you consider cheap housing and food. You get to do cool shit all day (jumping out planes, shooting guns playing airsoft. Chilling with friends. Seems fun asf.
uk?

• +1
Me too. My parents are always suggesting a career in the army for me but idk
Yeah I'm really considering it Could technically join now but will probably finish alevels first then make a decision.

• +1
Reactions: j05
Yeah I'm really considering it Could technically join now but will probably finish alevels first then make a decision.
my a levels ended 2 days ago. i prob passed like 1 out of 3:hnghn:

• +1
my a levels ended 2 days ago. i prob passed like 1 out of 3:hnghn:
Yeah I'm probably going to be the same in a year. Had a bad first year. Praying for a academic comeback tho. Atleast in army they don't care tho

• +1
Reactions: j05
You’re not gonna have the choice ma nigha lmao the curry pm is gonna make it mandatory for you cucked gen z and alpha kids. Over for your generation.

• +1
Can’t because adhd

• +1
English army not United States says your located in London right

• +1
What if ww3 kick off and you are gonna have to run into battle

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and heightmaxxing
do you think they would bring draft back?

• +1
English army not United States says your located in London right
Yeah
Wouldn't have much of a problem with it. If any thing it would be a good thing for me ww2 vets still get insane amount of respect 70 yrs later

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Good luck soldier.

• Love it
You’re not gonna have the choice ma nigha lmao the curry pm is gonna make it mandatory for you cucked gen z and alpha kids. Over for your generation.

Rishi ain't winning the election. Labour are basically guaranteed to win it

I agree, im cooked for my a levels and I need to get away from my whore mother who won’t get me food to gymcel

• +1
sheit, a lot of my old high school friends went to the army straight out of high school. Wonder what they are doing now.

• +1