i misdosed some medication

chudlite

chudlite

Bronze
guys im probably dying soon😓 im not suicidal it wasnt on purpose but i accidentally took too much of some medicine and i looked up the stuff and i accidentally took a lethal dose so i guess its over now love u guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, watah, boxface34 and 6 others
guys im probably dying soon😓 im not suicidal it wasnt on purpose but i accidentally took too much of some medicine and i looked up the stuff and i accidentally took a lethal dose so i guess its over now love u guys
ill let u know if i survive n shiiet

You should go to ER then and make yourself vomit that shit

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Main qimg 89407950cd1ee8e7d8af283d45cdf22f

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, 5'7 zoomer, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
You should go to ER then and make yourself vomit that shit
yeah ur right ill call an ambulance if i start feeling worse, ima start eating a bunch of salt so i throw up, the medicine is probably already absorbed though, thanks bro no idea why i hadnt thought of it yet

yeah ur right ill call an ambulance if i start feeling worse, ima start eating a bunch of salt so i throw up, the medicine is probably already absorbed though, thanks bro no idea why i hadnt thought of it yet
If you are sure it got already absorbed, go to hospital now and tell them what happened, as they say, it's best to faint or have health problem in hospital, since they can tale care of you immediatelly

What did you eat? Were the drugs in silicone protector or normal tablets?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Willmogulater
If you are sure it got already absorbed, go to hospital now and tell them what happened, as they say, it's best to faint or have health problem in hospital, since they can tale care of you immediatelly

What did you eat? Were the drugs in silicone protector or normal tablets?
it was a liquid i measured wrong

it was a liquid i measured wrong
You should probably try to vomit ascmuch as you can, drink a lot of water and make your way to hospital, and tell them what happened

Go now, good luck bro and keep us informed!

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and twojei
You won't die

• +1
Reactions: twojei and chudlite
You should probably try to vomit ascmuch as you can, drink a lot of water and make your way to hospital, and tell them what happened

Go now, good luck bro and keep us informed!
okay bro ima try to keep updating this thread but my hands feel heavy as hell im on the toilet pushing out as much vomit as possible ill go to the hospital if it gets worse after

• +1
Reactions: twojei
okay bro ima try to keep updating this thread but my hands feel heavy as hell im on the toilet pushing out as much vomit as possible ill go to the hospital if it gets worse after
No, you should go now

If you are too autistic to do it, go at least sit in hospital waiting room, so you can immediatelly react if something is bad

• +1
No, you should go now

If you are too autistic to do it, go at least sit in hospital waiting room, so you can immediatelly react if something is bad
yo how do i call them to come get me and shit yk? im cold as shell can bearly move my fingerea

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
put your hand into your mouth. tickle the back of your throat. You'll vomit it out

yo how do i call them to come get me and shit yk? im cold as shell can bearly move my fingerea
Call ambulance, you should know the nber, tell them your address first, then tell them you accidently spilled more medicine into you, call now

• +1
IMG 6438

this is going in my cage folder.

Tbh op call 911 right away.

• JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing and twojei
Ask for an ambulance then tell them you mistook a lethal dose of something and the symptoms you feel bhai

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Imretarded?
Tell them how you feel, exactly, operator will tell you probably to stay on line, to see if you are conscious, go open your appartment door, so they won't destroy the door

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
Tell them how you feel, exactly, operator will tell you probably to stay on line, to see if you are conscious, go open your appartment door, so they won't destroy the door
nah leave it closed:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

my face rn realizing 18 years of life down the drain over a small mistake
Not really, it will most likely be flushed from blood in hospital

But surely you are retard if you write on forum, instead of calling ambulance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, chudlite and Imretarded?
Did you already call?

• JFL
  • +1
be safe lil nigga
yes nigga ill go the hospital and get cured n shiiiet and il get lefort 1 million and ascend and fuck all the stacies for us brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dendoni and Imretarded?
bruuutal 991 foid though i was prank calling my life is over
Tell the whore that if you die, she will face charges and will lose her job

• JFL
  • +1
Tell the whore that if you die, she will face charges and will lose her job
okay ill try calimg again im startikng yo feel really weird

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dendoni and Imretarded?
Not sure, some liquid medicine
OP, say the drug and how much you overdosed. this whore is retarded. be specific so her woman brain can understand

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
OP, say the drug and how much you overdosed
After calling the ambulance of course, this nigga would be telling us this shit while not calling ambulance 🤣

• JFL
  • +1