i miss being 22 and having a 11/10 MILF escort let me fuck her in the shower

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Posts
2,262
Reputation
2,654
Hottest girl I have ever been with and I was so young. I felt so cool being in the shower behind her staring at her soapy ass. She was sexy cute sweet funny and had god tier facial aesthetics. I remember feeling euphoric for weeks after seeing her. She was 27. Now she's an old beat up MILF that got knocked up by Tyrone. I don't think she's even an escort anymore.

FML
 
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4671
I once asked an escort if I was handsome lol back in my redpill days.

She said "yes you are fine but you need more sport" she was referring to my pathetic weakling frame
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, IndianJock, Chadeep and 2 others
When I was 20 a milf escort let me sit on her face and she put her tongue so far up my ass, that when I took a shit the next morning, my shit had a dent in them where her tongue was.

She also licked my feet in the spa.

Older escorts love young men (18+) they feast on them.
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, IndianJock and Deleted member 4671
When I was 20 a milf escort let me sit on her face and she put her tongue so far up my ass, that when I took a shit the next morning, my shit had a dent in them where her tongue was.

She also licked my feet in the spa.

Older escorts love young men (18+) they feast on them.
im 26 now and it's not the same. I'm just a creepy old man now.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock
When I was 20 a milf escort let me sit on her face and she put her tongue so far up my ass, that when I took a shit the next morning, my shit had a dent in them where her tongue was.

She also licked my feet in the spa.

Older escorts love young men (18+) they feast on them.
@cocainecowboy
 
A 27 year old women is not a milf. Even with the worst sunlight on skin damage.

This forum man...
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and clown
I once asked an escort if I was handsome lol back in my redpill days.

She said "yes you are fine but you need more sport" she was referring to my pathetic weakling frame
Has your frame improved since then?
 
Has your frame improved since then?
Lifeisgood72
 
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

Similar threads

holybrutal
Replies
5
Views
31
holybrutal
holybrutal
Geoff2024
Replies
27
Views
140
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Golf222
Replies
10
Views
72
Golf222
Golf222
vux
Replies
6
Views
51
brojackson
brojackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top