I miss being an E-chad

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Wincel, kobecel and 2 others
I used to post pics on Reddit :soy: and girls would jerk off with me on Skype. It was fun but having a gf is so much better than that

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Ogre, kobecel and 1 other person
I used to post pics on Reddit :soy: and girls would jerk off with me on Skype. It was fun but having a gf is so much better than that

Yeah i never put my self in a situation to test this out, and tried for the first time last year, this is how i learned what i was capable of and will only try again after doing the things i wanna achieve first, but i can deffo relate its amazing feeling to spike a girls feelings and show high interest in you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
have some self respect :feelsthink:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
in which sub did you post them?

Surprised to hear u actually used cuckreditt tbh

Yeah i never put my self in a situation to test this out, and tried for the first time last year, this is how i learned what i was capable of and will only try again after doing the things i wanna achieve first, but i can deffo relate its amazing feeling to spike a girls feelings and show high interest in you.

REEEEEEEEEE
He has such a stereotypical punchable face

REEEEEEEEEE

Surprised to hear u actually used cuckreditt tbh

REEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEE

Im sorry you feel that way..

My CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing kit just came in the mail

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
what the fuck :feelswhat:

Link? asking for my gay friend @Ritalincel
881.jpg