I miss my bluepilled days

badromance

badromance

Banned
I was a boy living in his heaven,pure bliss.I truly miss coming home,getting into pyjamas and playing vidya,then fapping,sleeping and going to school.Take me back :feelsrope::feelsrope:.Real life is hard,but i hope it's worth it.:(

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, androidcel and Deleted member 470
I truly miss coming home,getting into pyjamas and playing vidya,then fapping,sleeping and going to school.
same
ogre for dotacels

• +1
Reactions: badromance
same
ogre for dotacels
i even watched anime,listened to lana del rey and sia,lady gaga,daydreamed about pretty girls,watched tv shows,24/7 at home for a year.AAAAA best year of my life so far,all in pyjamas and always eated good food and soda. :feelsrope::feelsrope: Ignorance is bliss truly.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 470
i even watched anime,listened to lana del rey and sia,lady gaga,daydreamed about pretty girls,watched tv shows,24/7 at home for a year.AAAAA best year of my life so far,all in pyjamas and always eated good food and soda. :feelsrope::feelsrope: Ignorance is bliss truly.
time to careermax hard until u have the economic freedom to do all of that again

Fuck the blue pill, lying to yourself everyday that you're fine, faking confidence and happiness. Sure you're probably less depressed, but you're also blinded to reality.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Insomniac
Eeeeahhhhhh

CFB782B6 944E 4DE9 8731 DA4933EDF1FF

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
try vyvanse

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Ignorance is bliss tbh but I prefer seeing the world for what it really is.

I was a boy living in his heaven,pure bliss.I truly miss coming home,getting into pyjamas and playing vidya,then fapping,sleeping and going to school.Take me back :feelsrope::feelsrope:.Real life is hard,but i hope it's worth it.:(

Me too sometimes tbh, but it's fading away and now i'm just thankful i woke up as a teenager and not as a man in his 30,40s or 50s.
Thank god for that jfl imagine being middle aged in a forum for guys in their late teens-late 20s... must be a hell of a torment

• +1
Reactions: dodt, badromance and Deleted member 470

Users who are viewing this thread

Back