I missed out on teen love

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
10,954
Reputation
17,889
Whats the fucking point in looksmaxxing? Even if I get a bad bitch times up.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
how old are you?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Teen love is a meme
Teenage years are for having fun
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5131 and 4 others
I’m to be 19 soon. If I’m virgincel by 20 I’ll rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5131 and Deleted member 5522
Women have so much experience that if you magically end up with a girlfriend you will get envious of all the good fun times she had in her youth.

The best times of our lives is just normal every day life for women.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
love doesnt even exist stop coping
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6427, Zercic and 2 others
Only this left for you
Nsfw

[\spoiler]
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Zercic, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
I missed on teen love AND on teen blowjobs. Now get banned from .co ASAP you sad excuse of a fakecel.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6427

Similar threads

africel
Replies
8
Views
57
africel
africel
dxo
Replies
4
Views
23
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
29
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE
F
Replies
1
Views
13
Bat
Bat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top