I mog all of you faggots to hell and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Golang, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
Jfl at that UEE I mog you to the grave along with this entire site keep barking for me
nah, my almond shaped eyes have more appeal irl than your shitty eye shape, you will never be chad with that disgusting IPD, over for you unironically

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, oatmeal, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Mogged.
Ce45d681 3c9f 432a 9aae 29018e1266d3 jpeg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 10652, Looks234 and 26 others
Looks good,midface looks a bit fucked but thats probably due to disortion and angle
Overall I mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Hozay
He is actually good looking,but our opinions hardly matter.Put him on Yubo or elsehwere and see how women respond.Thats your real rating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Warlow, Deleted member 5048 and 2 others
nah, my almond shaped eyes have more appeal irl than your shitty eye shape, you will never be chad with that disgusting IPD, over for you unironically
Jfl at this unbelievable cope you have shit brown eyes and UEE over for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand and Hozay
Jfl at this unbelievable cope you have shit brown eyes and UEE over for you
no eye color for your ipd, you have the ipd of darren till :feelskek: literally completely game over for you

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6403, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Nah I was wrong
Your midface,eye spacing and ES ratio is fucked
You have the unfixable death sentence tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
Nah I was wrong
Your midface and eye spacing and ES ratio is fucked
Cope I’m 6psl+ and mog the site cry for me

My ipd looks nothing like that, plus I mog you in every aspect keep coping and rotting on this website you’ll never be good looking.
a girl irl would pick an exotic looking latino over a cumskin cuckold with bluewaffle eyes.

It's over for you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10104
Cope I’m 6psl+ and mog the site cry for me
More like 5.5
Nevertheless you are good looking
With better ES/midface you could easily be 6.5 NO JOKE

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Nah I was wrong
Your midface,eye spacing and ES ratio is fucked

Fuck bro.. imagine having the unfixable death sentence. May god have mercy on his soul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
More like 5.5
Nevertheless you are good looking
With better ES/midface you could easily be 6.5 NO JOKE
brutal harmony pill.
If it was more compact it would be Cavil tier ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Chad69
a girl irl would pick an exotic looking latino over a cumskin cuckold with bluewaffle eyes.

It's over for you.
Cope my eyes are green and I’m unmoggable with my north atlandid pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hozay
My ipd looks nothing like that, plus I mog you in every aspect keep coping and rotting on this website you’ll never be good looking.
you dont have good ipd
still high tier chadlite around 5.75psl tbh very good looking but stop coping

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Good_Little_Goy, Golang and 3 others
Fuck bro.. imagine having the unfixable death sentence. May god have mercy on his soul.
Poor guy
Could literally be a Chad with better midface and ratios

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Hozay
? I’m chad right now moron psl6
Tbh I was being harsh earlier because I remember you being a barking dog in discord, but tbh you’re not a chad with those ratios, I’d say 5.5 tho dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6695
Tbh I was being harsh earlier because I remember you being a barking dog in discord, but tbh you’re not a chad with those ratios, I’d say 5.5 tho dedsrs

cope

Attachments

• 93BC69B2-4CF6-4592-8980-E3BEFBB4111C.jpeg
    93BC69B2-4CF6-4592-8980-E3BEFBB4111C.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 92
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Yliaster
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6695, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
? I’m chad right now moron psl6
Iam literally the only guy defending you and you call me a moron?
I would literally never defend a cuck greycel on .me
Fuck you
Welcome to my grand ignore list faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Copeful, Lolcel and 4 others
It’s over if you don’t look like this in 2020 tbh JFL, imagine seeing me in real life the brutal mogging would send you back to your mothers basement to end your miserable delusional lives
you look good OP, but you dont mog some other dudes here you delusional ass.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
everyone here's coping op does mog

but i hope someone beats the shit outta him and breaks his jaw and makes him into a deformed cuck faggot because no one this arrogant and braggadocios deserves those good looks hope he gets his face melted off in a house fire that kills his whole family not gonna lie

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Copeful, Lolcel and 10 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Warlow, Lolcel and 7 others
gigamogger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TimoT, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
op should be banned for blatantly bragging or get a warning

@SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You mog. But r autistic for bragging, as only subhumans do that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Golang, TimoT and 5 others

It's over for you.
cope if you think anywhere in the world any kind of smelly beaner has more appeal than someone like cavill

dont use ethnic slurs if you dont want others to shit on your race you faggot. dont forget that you have "cumskin" friends here on this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, sandcelmuttcel, TimoT and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and johncruz12345
cope if you think anywhere in the world any kind of smelly beaner has more appeal than someone like cavill

dont use ethnic slurs if you dont want others to shit on your race you faggot. dont forget that you have "cumskin" friends here on this forum
I'll say whatever i want, what are you gonna do about it? Also i wasn't talking about henry cavil himself you dumbfuck

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5048, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
I’m italian retard
Yeah and that's the reason, you got an eye looking to the west the other one to the east. Idiot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
ur close to 6 PSL tbh
Post frontal even in this ur head is turned but ur eyespacing looks off

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and johncruz12345
agreed. chances are he's an extreme narc which means he yoyo's from extreme insecurity to extreme arrogance every day. his existence must be torture.
Ngl. i think he morphs his pics, has a small dick, or is a manlet. Narcies usually overcompensate for shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 10104
I'll say whatever i want, what are you gonna do about it? Also i wasn't talking about henry cavil himself you dumbfuck
what am i gonna do about it? i'm gonna be more racist and perpetuate the cycle and make another thread about inserting my bwc into some latina slut while you rot on here like the khhv you are bragging about your shitty "eye area" and manlet beaner tier stature you fucking retard

don't forget that you could just not use slurs and try to shit on white men but nah you had to be a cuck small dicked beaner faggot

• So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345
what am i gonna do about it? i'm gonna be more racist and perpetuate the cycle and make another thread about inserting my bwc into some latina slut while you rot on here like the khhv you are bragging about your shitty "eye area" and manlet beaner tier stature you fucking retard

don't forget that you could just not use slurs and try to shit on white men but nah you had to be a cuck small dicked beaner faggot
Cry more for me bitch. Could care less about what threads you make I wont even read them. The difference between me and you, is that is was over for you a long time ago. Literally on your bed wiping your tears from your face over a word online. fucking kill yourself lmfao. have you been cyber bullied or something?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
don't forget that "cumskins" raped your fucking ancestors and gave you the caucasoid skull that you brag about 24/7 you fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3073, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
Cry more for me bitch. Could care less about what threads you make I wont even read them. The difference between me and you, is that is was over for you a long time ago. Literally on your bed wiping your tears from your face over a word online. fucking kill yourself lmfao. have you been cyber bullied or something?
U r part cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
wiping my tears? jfl kiddo im responding in kind, tit for tat and if you don't understand that then i understand why you're a fucking high inhib low t khhv.

over for me? nah faggot over for you, we all know you're a confirmed khhv who cant slay while i've posted numerous proof that i've fucked all races of women including latinas, meaning a subhuman cumskin like me could fuck your sister while you fantasize about a white stacey all day, but you're too subhuman to ever get one

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel