I mog all of you faggots to hell and back

I’m pretty sure he surgery maxxed hard ngl although I can’t be one to talk since I got rhino
He got rammus implants at minimal

Op mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Who bumped this thread lmao

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Mrinfinityx
Op mogs hard
Plenty of mentacell here (I am in it), and tbh after a certain threshold of looks all the rest will keep the girl attraction so clearly light redpill is ideal

oh no
whatever weill we do

Me and my gf mog you op. I am bigger both Atlantid Chad and slayer than you Screenshot 20210319 134754  01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: remy and Mrinfinityx
It’s over if you don’t look like this in 2020 tbh JFL, imagine seeing me in real life the brutal mogging would send you back to your mothers basement to end your miserable delusional lives
can't even be mad at him he is genuinley decent looking and most likely looks even better irl

if i had his pheno and jaw i would be narcy aswell

also jfl an actual north atnalid you got so fucking lucky with that pheno i very rarely see anyone with bright blue eyes and black hair

• +1
Reactions: remy
Damn great bones and colouring.You indeed mog me

can't even be mad at him he is genuinley decent looking and most likely looks even better irl

if i had his pheno and jaw i would be narcy aswell

also jfl an actual north atnalid you got so fucking lucky with that pheno i very rarely see anyone with bright blue eyes and black hair
Jfl appreciate it but I’m not north atlantid my eyes aren’t blue they r just green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
What's your slay count and how old are you?

I

Indeed.
Damn. I was expecting to have a bickering match with you over the comment I made.

Well, if that's indeed the case then you don't need to be here. You obviously got the looksmaxxing down. You need to booksmaxx. Start reading middle age lady trash novels. You know, with dudes looking like Fabio on the cover. I'd recommend Nora Roberts.

If you're not "NT" then you gotta learn to get into women's heads. You should try developing your character as well. Do a season or two in the Alaska fishing industry. That'll make a man out of ya and give you a "halo" in the the form of "vibes" that you'll give off.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
It’s over if you don’t look like this in 2020 tbh JFL, imagine seeing me in real life the brutal mogging would send you back to your mothers basement to end your miserable delusional lives
looks like gigachad would be incel without that legendary hair
More proof hair = everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and remy
looks like gigachad would be incel without that legendary hair
More proof hair = everything
Damn. I was expecting to have a bickering match with you over the comment I made.

Well, if that's indeed the case then you don't need to be here. You obviously got the looksmaxxing down. You need to booksmaxx. Start reading middle age lady trash novels. You know, with dudes looking like Fabio on the cover. I'd recommend Nora Roberts.

If you're not "NT" then you gotta learn to get into women's heads. You should try developing your character as well. Do a season or two in the Alaska fishing industry. That'll make a man out of ya and give you a "halo" in the the form of "vibes" that you'll give off.
Yea but I don’t care about getting a girlfriend tbh jfl rather just be myself (autistic)

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and SubhumanCurrycel
Yea but I don’t care about getting a girlfriend tbh jfl rather just be myself (autistic)
Girlfriends are cope when you have that hair and colouring put on some muscle if you are above 5'9 and go be a model or an actor

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Are you asexual?

Girlfriends are cope when you have that hair and colouring put on some muscle if you are above 5'9 and go be a model or an actor
Some might say being a model or an actor is a cope. I'd rather live in a rice paddy than endure that kind of lifestyle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and SubhumanCurrycel
Some might say being a model or an actor is a cope. I'd rather live in a rice paddy than endure that kind of lifestyle.
Rice paddy? Ur a farmer? Which part of the US are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I’m 6’0 and yea that’s what I’m doing after I leanmaxx I’m gonna put on some raw muscle

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Yliaster, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 11053
mogs soo brutally in this pic lmao,almost looks like a morph
Imagine staying on this forum after you ascend lol

Attachments

• remy mogs hard.jpeg
    remy mogs hard.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 16