i mog dotacel. waiting for ur pics nigga

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Mog battle SC22 VS DOTACEL. HERE ARE MY PICS. MOG THIS.

I MOG UR ASS NOW STFU!! inb4 this recessed fool will resort to googling pics and not post his own pics
@dotacel

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Second and third pic are best

You don't mog shit

fuck it, I don't need to post an entire album for ur buggy ass

should be enough, 3rd and 4th pic are a couple months old

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and 7 others
ye ur ugly asf. also post ur recessed profile view dont avoid it

@dotacel mogs you and looks like he could break your neck with a pipe cleaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
It is very close to be fair, Dotacel by like .5 PSL. I feel the last two pics of Dotacel would get a bit more Tinder matches than the best model poses of SC22.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
JFL at saying this guy mogs me LOL. I knew squad would enter and vote biased in favor of him because all on thissite hates me but objective i mog this guy into another galaxy. JUST LOL!

vs
about same angle. GTFO LOL.

• +1
SC22 has more JB Appeal imo so I pick him

my eyes > yours, bones > yours, everything > yours
just lol at thinking ur alien eyes mog anyone on this forum

• +1
JFL at saying this guy mogs me LOL. I knew squad would enter and vote biased in favor of him because all on thissite hates me but objective i mog this guy into another galaxy. JUST LOL!

View attachment 25663vsView attachment 25664 about same angle. GTFO LOL.

Sorry @Sc22 but you don't have sex appeal, GAP might hire as a model you for a vanilla shirt picture, but you don't make pussy wet. I heavily doubt girls approach you on a regular basis, stop being delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person

View attachment 25663vsView attachment 25664 about same angle. GTFO LOL.

It's nothing to do with how much we dislike you. Most people dislike Crisick but still admit he mogs just about everyone here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel and Dude420
Sorry @Sc22 but you don't have sex appeal, GAP might hire as a model you for a vanilla shirt picture, but you don't make pussy wet. I heavily doubt girls approach you on a regular base, stop being delusional.
we are rating aesthetics
It's nothing to do with how much we dislike you. Most people dislike Crisick but still admit he mogs just about everyone here.
its impossible he mogs me and i know u have an issue with me so does 99% of this site so even if he "wins" its not objective
just lol at thinking ur alien eyes mog anyone on this forum
ur eyes are shit tier so dont speak

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
I would call it a tie tbh you guys are about the same looks level, mogged hard by this big skulled + pretty boy hybrid

25665 @Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FatmanO and Deleted member 656
we are rating aesthetics

its impossible he mogs me and i know u have an issue with me so does 99% of this site so even if he "wins" its not objective

ur eyes are shit tier so dont speak
high iq poster

• +1
Gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
we are rating aesthetics

GAP might hire you because you are normal, relatable, with no flaw that could be too unsettling, it is also an advertisement by a man for men, I wrote that because you want to be a model, that your ceiling model career. PSL should convert into your attractiveness level to foids, I know girls aren't throwing themselves at you by looking at you, like I said it is better for you if you stop being delusional about your look.

• +1
Same looks level. And both of you are average

Same looks level. And both of you are average
Im actually laughing at this. Calling me "average" you think this is a 5/10? You see this jaw and aesthetics every day? Just lol go outside see regular people.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
Im actually laughing at this. Calling me "average" you think this is a 5/10? You see this jaw and aesthetics every day? Just lol go outside see regular people.

Halos are less important than failos. You have good features, but your bad ones drag you right back down.

Yes i see people who are better looking then you everyday i go out

25668 He MOGS MOGS MOGS everyone on here now stfu!!!

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, FatmanO and 1 other person
i dont have failos

1. Hair
  2. Bug eyes
  3. Lateral Orbital Rims
  4. Nose
  5. Lips
  6. Clothes that make you look like you steal twix bars from the local off-license.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, Phad and 1 other person
View attachment 25669

1. Hair
  2. Bug eyes
  3. Lateral Orbital Rims
  4. Nose
  5. Lips
  6. Clothes that make you look like you steal twix bars from the local off-license.
clothes is not psl and ok i have a bit flaws nobody is perfect but to say its failos you are exaggerating. "bug eyes" is myth btw, nose is flaw i agree not too bad but sure. Lips are very good so idont see how its a flaw. Also even if i have bug eyes its not spotted irl due to my FORWARD browridge so its over for u

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio, Sean O'Aspie and Coping
and OP doesnt have bug eyes but he is not as good lookong as he thinks (or as he claims to think).

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Deleted member 656
clothes is not psl and ok i have a bit flaws nobody is perfect but to say its failos you are exaggerating. "bug eyes" is myth btw, nose is flaw i agree not too bad but sure. Lips are very good so idont see how its a flaw. Also even if i have bug eyes its not spotted irl due to my FORWARD browridge so its over for u

A failo is basically any region where you're below average. I don't mean it as in death sentence tier. You've got a well-defined jaw and a good browridge, yeah, average all in all.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
and OP doesnt have bug eyes but he is not as good lookong as he thinks (or as he claims to think).
atleast i like you because you are speaking truth despite our past troubles. you know i have recessed lateral orbital rims this is true, those guys saying bug eyes are trolling for sure. evrything you have said has been true

@dotacel mogs you. Sorry to break it to you but its objective

• +1