He's right you know

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Because of my clan history, I literally cannot find even an ounce of satisfaction from studying. I find it almost cringe to say "Im in university" if someone asks me what I do, cause it is so cucked , i would literally feel better if I said I Im a rotter with anger issues NEET, cos the whole thing is a fucking meme. I managed to pass my end sems with 3 hours of studying after an all nighter with coffee and cigs after I ended up studying for the wrong exam. How do people even identify thesemlves with their program? " Bro Im a computer scientist" like no nigga ur a manlet ricecel genetic slave who knows how to sit on his ass for 10 hours a day and not become extremely irritable or violent.
It's over, you are competing against a slave population bred to be the most submissive, cucked workers ever.
Curries come to the West to not get laid, have their sisters fucked by white men, get scorned and insulted by everyone, sleep in cramped up shitboxes, earn poverty-tier salaries and still find the energy to take over jobs and never get tired.
As an european STEM developer with standards and self-respect you stand absolutely zero chance against these unstoppable MOG machines.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
@Xangsane baby give my chart reading