I mog your gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted

Lurker
FD80E595 A1F1 4145 AC04 839EA9797A65

Brad Pitt? More like Brad fell in a Pitt.
55EA34C9 D1E1 4BFC A6A0 58FD474B230B

Chico? More like virgin faggotico
FEECF15E 6C91 4BC7 953E 2A0AE82A607C

Gandy? More like indian janitor
DEAD7770 7891 4656 93EF B5A93DD81562

Cope if say otherwise
0 replies = i mog

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, TheAscendedOne, Justttt and 22 others
obviously not gl in ur area otherwise you wouldnt be trying to get validation in looksmaxxing forum

Attachments

• 19005BA0-54BB-493E-A679-665AC407D56C.jpeg
    19005BA0-54BB-493E-A679-665AC407D56C.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 410
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, TheAscendedOne, eyearea and 17 others
obviously not gl in ur area otherwise you wouldnt be trying to get validation in looksmaxxing forum
Here take some milk, keep crying for me baby 🥛🥛🥛🍼🍼🦁🦁🦁
Slayed 9 hoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2205, sloopnoob and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 1553

Attachments

• F8CE8830-7A8F-4C91-80CA-502B4190CDDC.jpeg
    F8CE8830-7A8F-4C91-80CA-502B4190CDDC.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 406
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2756, goat2x and 2 others
Moggin machine indeed

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Brutal roasts bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
Never began for you disgusting faggot subhuman twink. Go fucking rope faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Marsiere214, Deleted member 2756 and 4 others
You look like a fucking dyke lol

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne

• +1
IT IS SO OVER FOR YOU. YOU'RE FUCKING 15 AND ALREADY SHIT HAIRLINE, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BALD SLAV FROM CALL OF DUTY. YOU DON'T MOG SHIT BUDDY BOYO, GO ROPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Marsiere214, FuckNW and 6 others
ah, yet another norwood 2 ipdcel with severe BDD searching for validation from incels despite knowing they wont give him any.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, eyearea, Deleted member 4053 and 10 others
You mog 6 Psl but don’t be a delusional retard. Chico and gandy are 8 psl god

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 3043
You’ll mog once you get bones

• +1
Lol at the sub 10IQ copers in this thread. All hail ArvidGustavsson, the 100PSL GOD.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Effortless, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
Who deformered your jaw? Keep coping 😭 😭 😭 :feelswhy: 🥛

16 and nw3. By the time your 25 and eligible for HT you will have no donor area. By 22 your only option will be Hair System

Failo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Marsiere214, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
ah, yet another norwood 2 ipdcel with severe BDD searching for validation from incels despite knowing they wont give him any.
1 midface ratio Keep coping 🥛 🥛 🥛 🦁 🦁 :feelswhy:

• +1
16 and nw3. By the time your 25 and eligible for HT you will have no donor area. By 22 your only option will be Hair System

Failo
Mog your deformered ass into oblivion 🦁 🦁 🦁 🥛 🥛 🥛 :feelswhy:
Lol at the sub 10IQ copers in this thread. All hail ArvidGustavsson, the 100PSL GOD.
Everyone is coping 🦁🦁🦁🥛🥛🥛

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
Your failos:

-NW3
-Dyke Face
-Child
Only 1 of the things u mentioned was an actual failo and after growing my hair out somewhat i have nw1 thinning at worst 🦁 🦁 🦁 🥛 🥛

• +1
Only 1 of the things u mentioned was an actual failo and after growing my hair out somewhat i have nw1 thinning at worst 🦁 🦁 🦁 🥛 🥛

It doesnt work like that JFL
Tenor

• +1
You are a disgusting twink looking Ellen degeneres looking lesbian looking baby faced looking aspie looking plain looking ugly looking wannabe edgelord racist nazi looking man who, if he was slaying, would never need constant attention on a forum full of autists. We both know your 9 “slays” were from women who looked worse than burn victims who pity fucked you while they were thinking about the PSL gods you claim to mog. Keep posting shitty pics of those guys and thinking you mog them while you resort to selfies. Post a picture of yourself from a proper camera with your entire body showing so we can see how much of a twink maxxed manlet you really look like in real life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, eyearea, Deleted member 649 and 5 others
Keep coping 🦁 🦁 🦁 🥛🥛
KEEP SPAMMING EVERY TRIBE MEMBER TO JOIN YOU SUBHUMAN FILTH. YOU WONT EVER BE IN TRIBE YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT. YOU LOOK LIKE MY STOMPED-ON, PISSED AND VOMITED SHIT. I MOG YOU TO SELF-HARM AND SUICIDE YOU DISGUSTING ATTENTION SEEKING MUT.

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF LIKE YOUR FATHER DID YOU CLOWN.

5F698A49 B2E2 4482 A630 09B9D98FF18C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2486, retard and 6 others
You are a disgusting twink looking Ellen degeneres looking lesbian looking baby faced looking aspie looking plain looking ugly looking wannabe edgelord racist nazi looking man who, if he was slaying, would never need constant attention on a forum full of autists. We both know your 9 “slays” were from women who looked worse than burn victims who pity fucked you while they were thinking about the PSL gods you claim to mog. Keep posting shitty pics of those guys and thinking you mog them while you resort to selfies. Post a picture of yourself from a proper camera with your entire body showing so we can see how much of a twink maxxed manlet you really look like in real life.
Someone’s mad:LOL::LOL::forcedsmile:🥛🥛 none below 4 psl none above 6 all with at least decent bodies, Keep coping🥛🥛🦁🦁🦁
KEEP SPAMMING EVERY TRIBE MEMBER TO JOIN YOU SUBHUMAN FILTH. YOU WONT EVER BE IN TRIBE YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT. YOU LOOK LIKE MY STOMPED-ON, PISSED AND VOMITED SHIT. I MOG YOU TO SELF-HARM AND SUICIDE YOU DISGUSTING ATTENTION SEEKING MUT.

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF LIKE YOUR FATHER DID YOU CLOWN.

View attachment 290547
Keep coping while i mog your dream boyfriend 🦁 🦁 🦁 🥛 🥛
You’ve shown everyone how low iq you are Keep coping 🥛 🥛
65FC57EE DF3B 49C2 BF7D 3F96884E0E0F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Mr.cope and Golden Glass
Someone’s mad:LOL::LOL::forcedsmile:🥛🥛 none below 4 psl none above 6 all with at least decent bodies, Keep coping🥛🥛🦁🦁🦁

Keep coping while i mog your dream boyfriend 🦁 🦁 🦁 🥛 🥛

You’ve shown everyone how low iq you are Keep coping 🥛 🥛 View attachment 290553
You had to reply to my post twice because of how I’m living in your head rent free. Let’s see a full body pic you twink.

• +1
You had to reply to my post twice because of how I’m living in your head rent free. Let’s see a full body pic you twink.
I just shower you low iq incel 😭 😭 😭 🦁 🦁 🦁 :feelswhy:
IT IS SO OVER FOR YOU. YOU'RE FUCKING 15 AND ALREADY SHIT HAIRLINE, YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BALD SLAV FROM CALL OF DUTY. YOU DON'T MOG SHIT BUDDY BOYO, GO ROPE
16 and have fucked more chicks than you will in a lifetime, looking like a bald slavic action hero is better than looking incel like u 😭 😭 😭 🦁 🦁 🦁
8DDA1D49 9C3F 4A30 B189 4C8C9FDA4229
Me and my whole 182,5cm and 70kg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and goat2x
How the fuck are you already balding?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and rydofx
Status
Not open for further replies.