I MUST commit patricide

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I always knew my father was a masculine, bad boy alpha slayer. When I recently asked him if he thinks there is some help for people with mental problems, like therapy or anything else, he again said the most alpha thing: "Why? Are you such a sissy that you need this?" Later I said, in a cynical way, that I could go to the Netherlands and use euthanasia even as a young person (I was bluffing, it's actually not possible). He just laughed and said "You're too coward to do that."

It gets even better. I spoke with my mother and asked her if she would ever tell my father what happened with his best friend. I was molested as a 7-8 year-old boy by my father's best friend, but I never told anyone except my mother last year. She told me that she did tell him about that, so my father knows. But he never talked with me about it. And of course, he still has contact with his best friend. So he's still hanging out with the guy who molested me when I was a kid.

If there was ever a dark triad alpha slayer without emotions, it's him. He had no problems cheating on my mother the whole marriage, doesn't care about his kids, is still good-looking as an oldcel, and is happy with life. At this point, there's nothing that can help me now except patricide. That's the only way I can out-alpha him and move on with life.
Tyr

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thisend, 189, SeiGun and 8 others
tales from the schizo basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Frank Jack, 189 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Enfant terrible
I always knew my father was a masculine, bad boy alpha slayer. When I recently asked him if he thinks there is some help for people with mental problems, like therapy or anything else, he again said the most alpha thing: "Why? Are you such a sissy that you need this?" Later I said, in a cynical way, that I could go to the Netherlands and use euthanasia even as a young person (I was bluffing, it's actually not possible). He just laughed and said "You're too coward to do that."

It gets even better. I spoke with my mother and asked her if she would ever tell my father what happened with his best friend. I was molested as a 7-8 year-old boy by my father's best friend, but I never told anyone except my mother last year. She told me that she did tell him about that, so my father knows. But he never talked with me about it. And of course, he still has contact with his best friend. So he's still hanging out with the guy who molested me when I was a kid.

If there was ever a dark triad alpha slayer without emotions, it's him. He had no problems cheating on my mother the whole marriage, doesn't care about his kids, is still good-looking as an oldcel, and is happy with life. At this point, there's nothing that can help me now except patricide. That's the only way I can out-alpha him and move on with life.
View attachment 1486634
:feelsbadman:wtf
how did he molest you
like actual rape ?

:feelsbadman:wtf
how did he molest you
like actual rape ?
No, and it wasn't a trauma for me, it was just inappropriate. He touched my private parts many times and made me touch his p too. I think he might be a pedo, he's still single at old age.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 189, Entschuldigung and Enfant terrible
No, and it wasn't a trauma for me, it was just inappropriate. He touched my private parts many times and made me touch his p too. I think he might be a pedo, he's still single at old age.
If one day you rope, take him with u.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and Salieri
And of course, he still has contact with his best friend. So he's still hanging out with the guy who molested me when I was a kid.
That's fucked up you deserve better :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, Deleted member 16641, 189 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, 189, Salieri and 1 other person
is he german ?

Understandable

yDeqoWS.png

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Entschuldigung
c52rdmB.png
s

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 11963
Latinos are so disgusting and degenerate

>every Latino couple I’ve ever encountered has been ugly alcoholic whores for mothers and balding short disgusting fathers

it’s a pukeworthy culture and group of people

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Maybe he fucks your father idk
Just sayin:rolleyes:✋

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo

>every Latino couple I’ve ever encountered has been ugly alcoholic whores for mothers and balding short disgusting fathers

Cope my mother is normal and my father is only short :rolleyes:

Yeah tbh my father was a typical Latino. Macho, cheater, liked to party. Idk how Latinos are today, but he was typical for his generation.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Yeah tbh my father was a typical Latino. Macho, cheater, liked to party. Idk how Latinos are today, but he was typical for his generation.
Still the same
Idk I think it's the water that makes people short and horny :ROFLMAO:

Cope my mother is normal and my father is only short :rolleyes:

do they even have university level education? Educated Latinos are exception but unfortunately extremely rare here in my country. They are known for raping and being short and selling fruits on the street

do they even have university level education? Educated Latinos are exception but unfortunately extremely rare here in my country. They are known for raping and being short and selling fruits on the street
Are you from where? Argentina?

qvNDRXC.png

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The Machiavellian thing to do would be to kill your father's friend that molested you next time he visits. You will be considered a sympathetic figure by the courts and not get any jail time. Your father will live in shame the rest of his life as everyone will know that he failed his son, and he will likely rope.

The Machiavellian thing to do would be to kill your father's friend that molested you next time he visits. You will be considered a sympathetic figure by the courts and not get any jail time. Your father will live in shame the rest of his life as everyone will know that he failed his son, and he will likely rope.
Doubt that I would get free.
And I don't think my father cares enough to rope, he would be probably sad that his friend died and honor him.

@thecel thoughts?

what if you failed and he pissed off and rape you repeatedly with his friend ?

• JFL
Reactions: Sphinx
what if you failed and he pissed off and rape you repeatedly with his friend ?
I wouldn't fail, it would be planned carefully.

• +1
Reactions: 189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 189 and AlexAP
Telling that to the internet is the first right careful step :feelsgood:
No one here can identify me. And no one would try to prevent anything anyway.

• +1
Reactions: 189