I must concur steroids and sarms are the peak

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
if you wanna peak out everything steroids and sarms are the way to go i as a natty with a half decent physique can't ever get close to the look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
I wanna blast t and try some sarms, what would u recconend?

Not too short, not too tall guy (5'10"-6'3") with big frame and good muscle bellies + good androgen receptors physique mogs an average frame normie cockroach on 1 gram of cattle steroids. Will the ass pinner look bigger? Yes. Better? No. Notice how all roid ascension are tall guys essentially emulating the outcome of a 3 year training history guy with great genetics and frame. The fact that so many retards actually think David Laid could be natural is proof that these guys are going for more anatomically "natural" looks.

But yes, if you're super tall and your physique is dog shit, it's a waste of time to naturally gymcel. I really, really don't think it's worth it for most guys considering how it butchers your hair and skin.

I wanna blast t and try some sarms, what would u recconend?
Lev you my dawg bro I'm still deciding if its worth to run a cycle since I got Goodish insertions
Screenshot 20220525 150320 Video Player

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Not too short, not too tall guy (5'10"-6'3") with big frame and good muscle bellies + good androgen receptors physique mogs an average frame normie cockroach on 1 gram of cattle steroids. Will the ass pinner look bigger? Yes. Better? No. Notice how all roid ascension are tall guys essentially emulating the outcome of a 3 year training history guy with great genetics and frame.

But yes, if you're super tall and your physique is dog shit, it's a waste of time to naturally gymcel. I really, really don't think it's worth it for most guys considering how it butchers your hair and skin.
I would mog every male i meet into oblivion if I went on a cycle

100% for size and width make u look more full
I'm still in puberty is their a way to keep gains off cycle and not affect my fucking penis and balls