I nearly died from a withdrawals when the site was down

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PRR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
741
Reputation
816
I will fucking kms and write @Master name in my note so he’s prosecuted, nigga what else is there to do beside rot on off topic, worst 1Hr of my life
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI, peptidehater22 and Nocturnal
i almost killed myself don't let this repeat @Master @NumbThePain
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum and Nocturnal
I will fucking kms and write @Master name in my note so he’s prosecuted, nigga what else is there to do beside rot on off topic, worst 1Hr of my life
understandable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum

Similar threads

D
Replies
2
Views
43
nuc
N
peptidehater22
Replies
5
Views
37
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
M
Replies
0
Views
16
macbookpro_2015
M
lemon67
Replies
7
Views
39
idfkwtr
idfkwtr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top