I nearly got sent to the psych ward

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Holy fuck these faggots came to my house bc my parents reported me and I finessed them big time. Pretended to be some calm, depressed misunderstood innocent teen with occasional outbursts and they said they agree and that I seem nice. My parents argued with them but the ambulance people sided with me (HAHAHA) I lied to them and shit, said all this bluepilled bs like I have hope in life and I love my friends and they believed me. They said “parents, huh, they’re a hassle”. Dumb retards fell for my Low T innocence game. Thank fuck boyos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, chadpreetcel123, Ruby and 8 others
Only in America btw

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, AbandonShip, turkproducer and 5 others
I will show the paramedics this post

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Justttt, Dwarfmaxxer and 3 others
you are mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
u can contact me since i have contaction with them

Pm for further discussion

U NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL NGL

Attachments

• 806429E1-E103-4839-B88E-A2BC9EE11C61.jpeg
    806429E1-E103-4839-B88E-A2BC9EE11C61.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
i got free rn got 300$ for 1 hour consultation@ the office. im filling ur complain rn & sending it to the paramedics
Make sure it reach them as soon as possible. He needs to be sent to psych ward quickly. His condition is deteriorating as we speak

Make sure it reach them as soon as possible. He needs to be sent to psych ward quickly. His condition is deteriorating as we speak
will do my best to get that nig locked up

will do my best to get that nig locked up
Wtf bro this play acting is kinda going too far. I’m not going ER, I’m just angry cause of my ethnic 2/10 face and midget height. You guys must understand the pain of your life being over and there’s nothing you can do about it.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Developed mental illness cause of my looks. It’s not my fault I’m an ugly 2/10 ethnic.
And only looksmaxxing and looking better can take away that "mental illnes".

How old are u tho
Holy fuck these faggots came to my house bc my parents reported me and I finessed them big time. Pretended to be some calm, depressed misunderstood innocent teen with occasional outbursts and they said they agree and that I seem nice. My parents argued with them but the ambulance people sided with me (HAHAHA) I lied to them and shit, said all this bluepilled bs like I have hope in life and I love my friends and they believed me. They said “parents, huh, they’re a hassle”. Dumb retards fell for my Low T innocence game. Thank fuck boyos.
Btw ur parents suck. I think smth like that is so rude and insensitive

And only looksmaxxing and looking better can take away that "mental illnes".

How old are u tho
I’m 19, my face won’t get better anymore and I ain’t growing anymore. I have shit base (trucel eye area, midface, pheno, skull). Even with surgerymaxxing which requires money from statusmaxxing, I can only be a 5/10 max when I’m well into my 20’s and missed out on everything. It’s over forever.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
I’m 19, my face won’t get better anymore and I ain’t growing anymore. I have shit base (trucel eye area, midface, pheno, skull). Even with surgerymaxxing which requires money from statusmaxxing, I can only be a 5/10 max when I’m well into my 20’s and missed out on everything. It’s over forever.
U need to put your emotions aside for a few hours daily so you can HighIQmaxx, moneymaxx and HGHmaxx etc. I'd need to see a pic of u for a proper diagnosis... Maybe TCA max and filler max. Learn to do it urself...

Everybody can look good with money...

Nvm we can help u u only need to give some steps.
Otherwise ull be bound to misery permanently

U need to put your emotions aside for a few hours daily so you can HighIQmaxx, moneymaxx and HGHmaxx etc. I'd need to see a pic of u for a proper diagnosis... Maybe TCA max and filler max. Learn to do it urself...

Everybody can look good with money...

Nvm we can help u u only need to give some steps.

Otherwise ull be bound to misery permanently
I’m not sending pics, when I don’t fraud I’m extremely comical looking, I cant trust anyone here. I give up, I don’t care anymore about looksmaxxing, I’m tired and angry. I’m not gonna put in energy into surgerymaxxing which will take years, I’ve had enough already, I’m done.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
I’m not sending pics, when I don’t fraud I’m extremely comical looking, I cant trust anyone here. I give up, I don’t care anymore about looksmaxxing, I’m tired and angry. I’m not gonna put in energy into surgerymaxxing which will take years, I’ve had enough already, I’m done.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Listen you subhuman brainded creature that was almost locked up in a psych ward, you can use tca peel, fillers and lifts for less than 200$. That alone will ascend you enough for some slayage, lose your v card,etc...

I've been where u are and here I am, frauding and looking at chads dead in the eye when i come across them om the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
try tinder in aisan countries like korea, japan etc. Hapas actually get matches there pretty sure ER got a couple matches there, pretty sure the first 30 grand is tax free so you can use that to surgerymaxx. There is no such thing a shitty base lmao unless ur deformed or downy, or have the worlds longest midface. Just try in countries like korea and stuff, since you dont mind aisan girls unlike ER who wanted white stacys only.