I need a clean high calorie diet ASAP.

B

Broski

Zephir
I went on a 9 month dirty bulk and made INSANE lean gains. However eating fast food 4+ times a week plus other crap probably did long term damage to my body, hence I need a 4000 calorie clean bulking diet.

Price isnt an issue for me, ideally it needs to be clean and not make me bloated in the face/stomach. (High salt/carbs from dirty bulk made my face puffy despite being low bf stillish)

Anyone care to share good foods or their plan?

just get on carnivore and eat two ribeyes a day with eggs and sometimes liver

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
just get on carnivore and eat two ribeyes a day with eggs and sometimes liver
this but drink alot of whole milk it's easy calories and nutrition with orange juice and fruits for energy, starches make you bloat but fast carbs like fruits and sugar don't

I went on a 9 month dirty bulk and made INSANE lean gains. However eating fast food 4+ times a week plus other crap probably did long term damage to my body, hence I need a 4000 calorie clean bulking diet.

Price isnt an issue for me, ideally it needs to be clean and not make me bloated in the face/stomach. (High salt/carbs from dirty bulk made my face puffy despite being low bf stillish)

Anyone care to share good foods or their plan?

Fruits, eggs and fish

Sallads, with Applecider vinegear plus salt to make it taste good, no sauces or oils

Peas, sunseed and red meat for extra satiating protein sources