I need a real honest rating

theundiscovered

theundiscovered

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
0
this is what I currently look like. I want you to be brutally honest on my looks and what I need to improve. Be mean I don’t care give me everything I need to hear
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9265.jpeg
    IMG_9265.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4F5DC42B-991B-4E00-A165-52CD6DE66F40.jpeg
    4F5DC42B-991B-4E00-A165-52CD6DE66F40.jpeg
    856.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8858.png
    IMG_8858.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Hhtn easily,Idk what can you improve but your eyes are really good,but ruining in some kind?ig changing your eyebrows will help a bit
 
Hhtn easily,Idk what can you improve but your eyes are really good,but ruining in some kind?ig changing your eyebrows will help a bit
what should I do to my eyebrows? I want to shape them the best possible way I can to have the appearance of hunter eyes but I’m scared I’ll mess up then be chopped ash.
 
what should I do to my eyebrows? I want to shape them the best possible way I can to have the appearance of hunter eyes but I’m scared I’ll mess up then be chopped ash.
Ur eyebrows are good ur eye area flaw is uee.
 

Similar threads

maxilimus
Replies
5
Views
53
J7X
J7X
I
Replies
11
Views
53
SerafimN
SerafimN
N
Replies
7
Views
58
lovewillnevercome
lovewillnevercome
G
Replies
9
Views
126
5ft11in
5ft11in
chicoisnothtn
Replies
11
Views
91
chicoisnothtn
chicoisnothtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top