I need an insane slay story, what do you guys want to see in my next slay stories

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
1,088
Reputation
1,705
This is what I have on hand right now, I want a slay story that will shake up this forum and go down in history, I will do anything, as long as it isn’t illegal or disgusting, make it normal, I want it to be fucking awesome
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    606.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: zennn
This is what I have on hand right now, I want a slay story that will shake up this forum and go down in history, I will do anything, as long as it isn’t illegal or disgusting, make it normal, I want it to be fucking awesome
Wow😍😍😍
 
tell her to kill herself over and over again
 
"KILL YOURSELF" in the most exaggerated way possible
 
This is what I have on hand right now, I want a slay story that will shake up this forum and go down in history, I will do anything, as long as it isn’t illegal or disgusting, make it normal, I want it to be fucking awesome
gah damn nigga #wifedat
 
theres nothing you can possibly do to make an insane slay story anymore
 
unless u fuck a stacy and have her shout out looksmax.org while u fuck her
 
While u fuck the asian girl, tell her “I stretch you out more than your own people ever could” or “you are white cock only”
So I can tag the ricecopers
 

Similar threads

dimocel
Replies
7
Views
25
jflmeister
jflmeister
MirinDaZygos
Replies
2
Views
34
Slavurik
Slavurik
lowinhibragecel
Replies
6
Views
50
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
jorraoo
Replies
3
Views
24
johnxz
johnxz
confirmgy
Replies
42
Views
286
RegularDude333
RegularDude333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top