I NEED FUCKING HELP WITH 2C HAIR.

D

Deleted member 50722

AUTISTIC HAPA SLAYER
having 2C hair fucking SUCKS
3c - 3a curly hair needs a fuck ton of moisture which is doable
2a - 2b wavy hair can do whatever the fuck and can get away with using anything from leave-in conditioner to sea salt spray

2C HAIR IS TOO FUCKING CURLY TO USE TEXTURIZING PRODUCTS SUCH AS SALT SPRAY BUT NOT CURLY ENOUGH TO USE ANY EXTREME MOISTURIZING PRODUCTS THAT 3A - 3C PEOPLE USE

So what the fuck do I do? I don't use shampoo or conditioner, or else my hair turns into a fucking afro no matter how "natural" and free of harsh chemicals it is, but if I use leave-in conditioner, my hair gets to fucking greasy, but if I don't use leave-in my hair turns into a fucking afro. I try salt spray, and guess what??? AFRO YOU FUCKING NIGGER. I can't brush out my curls to "detangle" it because my hair is not curly enough for that, so it becomes frizzy and straight.

I notice my hair looks the best when I use curl gel, but that is only half of the time; the other half of the time, it looks like shit because FUCK YOU, that's why.

I use no shampoo or conditioner; I use all-natural curl creams, leave-in, and curl gel; I scrunch dry with a cotton t-shirt; I am never rough with my hair, so WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG?

It's some fucked up mental torture because SOMETIMES my hair will look extremely majestic, wavy, fluffy, etc, then it reverts back to the same frizzy fucking disaster for the next 3 - 5 days then it repeats.

I have a good base, dirty blonde hair, + 2C curls that should be majestic, right??? PLEASE SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME.

HOW CAN I GET MAJESTIC 2C HAIR LIKE WHOEVER THIS IS??

Attachments

• FUCK.jpg
    FUCK.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
norwoodmaxx

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
2a - 2b wavy hair can do whatever the fuck and can get away with using anything from leave-in conditioner to sea salt spray

2C HAIR IS TOO FUCKING CURLY TO USE TEXTURIZING PRODUCTS SUCH AS SALT SPRAY BUT NOT CURLY ENOUGH TO USE ANY EXTREME MOISTURIZING PRODUCTS THAT 3A - 3C PEOPLE USE

So what the fuck do I do? I don't use shampoo or conditioner, or else my hair turns into a fucking afro no matter how "natural" and free of harsh chemicals it is, but if I use leave-in conditioner, my hair gets to fucking greasy, but if I don't use leave-in my hair turns into a fucking afro. I try salt spray, and guess what??? AFRO YOU FUCKING NIGGER. I can't brush out my curls to "detangle" it because my hair is not curly enough for that, so it becomes frizzy and straight.

I notice my hair looks the best when I use curl gel, but that is only half of the time; the other half of the time, it looks like shit because FUCK YOU, that's why.

I use no shampoo or conditioner; I use all-natural curl creams, leave-in, and curl gel; I scrunch dry with a cotton t-shirt; I am never rough with my hair, so WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG?

It's some fucked up mental torture because SOMETIMES my hair will look extremely majestic, wavy, fluffy, etc, then it reverts back to the same frizzy fucking disaster for the next 3 - 5 days then it repeats.

I have a good base, dirty blonde hair, + 2C curls that should be majestic, right??? PLEASE SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME.

Wash your hair bro simple

• JFL
Reactions: rusian
  • JFL
Reactions: rusian and oxymoron
Curly hair is subhuman, especially hate it on girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and reaper2
Why? Lots of girls look good with curly hair
Teacher in middle school who was a bitch to me had curly hair, I've rejected 2 girls cause they had curly hair before. Not even a conscious thing, it just invokes disgust in me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, reaper2 and Deleted member 44159
Teacher in middle school who was a bitch to me had curly hair, I've rejected 2 girls cause they had curly hair before.
PTSD triggered by curly haired women 😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
When I see OP's profile pic I want to smash his face in.

• +1
Reactions: ilovebeck and 📎♿️⚙️
Teacher in middle school who was a bitch to me had curly hair, I've rejected 2 girls cause they had curly hair before. Not even a conscious thing, it just invokes disgust in me.
ong curly hair on girls looks ass

You can fix you're hair but that won't help with you're ugly ass, mongoloid, fetal alcohol syndrome looking face.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264 and DoII
You can fix you're hair but that won't help with you're mongoloid, fetal alcohol syndrome looking face.
bro what is your problem w me its always you or allornothing💀💀

bro what is your problem w me its always you or allornothing💀💀
Because you are some narcy, Tik Tok subhuman who thinks he's a Chad. You kind of remind me of @TDTaykurso but slightly more tolerable.

Because you are some narcy, Tik Tok subhuman who thinks he's a Chad. You kind of remind me of @TDTaykurso but slightly more tolerable.
this is definitely vasily
anyways as a SUBHUMAN i do so well w girls so

this is definitely vasily
anyways as a SUBHUMAN i do so well w girls so
>Recessed
>Bloated
>Giga uneven face
>Weird ass nose
>Asian
>Autistic
>Calls foids mommy

>Does well with foids
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

>Recessed
>Bloated
>Giga uneven face
>Weird ass nose
>Asian
>Autistic
>Calls foids mommy

>Does well with foids
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Shall I post proof of my slays?

and WHAT is wrong with calling foids mommy IF MY MOM BEATS ME I DESERVE THE RIGHT TO A NEW ONE

I am also 6,0 with fluffy hair, jawline, extremely shredded physique, and a NATURAL 20-INCH FUCKING BIDELTOID FUCK YEA, with good style, so yes, I do well with foids.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
hey guys i found the solution i bought a detangling brush

Shall I post proof of my slays?
You already tried to fake a slay by posting a picture of "you" and some foids shoes (even if that is you in the picture it doesn't prove you fucked her). Also I know it wasn't you because you scribbled over it so it can't be reverse image search and deleted it when I called you out on it.
and WHAT is wrong with calling foids mommy IF MY MOM BEATS ME I DESERVE THE RIGHT TO A NEW ONE
It's cucked as fuck what's next you want a foid to step on your balls or you want Tyrone to rail you're gf while you hold her hand?
I am also 6,0 with fluffy hair, jawline, extremely shredded physique, and a NATURAL 20-INCH FUCKING BIDELTOID FUCK YEA, with good style, so yes, I do well with foids.
6'0 isn't even an impressive height and I wouldn't be surprised if you are lying about that too. Also you are frauding you're jawline in your avi and are literally complaining about you're hair texture.

You already tried to fake a slay by posting a picture of "you" and some foids shoes (even if that is you in the picture it doesn't prove you fucked her). Also I know it wasn't you because you scribbled over it so it can't be reverse image search and deleted it when I called you out on it.

It's cucked as fuck what's next you want a foid to step on your balls or you want Tyrone to rail you're gf while you hold her hand?

6'0 isn't even an impressive height and I wouldn't be surprised if you are lying about that too. Also you are frauding you're jawline in your avi and are literally complaining about you're hair texture.
remind me in 6 hours and I will post proof of my slays dating results etc
just @ me or something, and then will you finally SHUT THE FUCK UP

remind me in 6 hours and I will post proof of my slays dating results etc
just @ me or something, and then will you finally SHUT THE FUCK UP
Alright I am looking forwards to embarrassing another larping incel. Also why do you need 6 hours? Is that how much time you need to find other peoples pics?

Alright I am looking forwards to embarrassing another larping incel. Also why do you need 6 hours? Is that how much time you need to find other peoples pics?
if i get 327 requests on wizz i believe that is proof as 327 GIRLS took interest in a "incel" like me

• Hmm...

i also have 2c hair, shit needs so much work to look good and eventually becomes a frizzy homeless mess

• +1
Reactions: last sxmmer
i also have 2c hair, shit needs so much work to look good and eventually becomes a frizzy homeless mess
yes bro i am TIRED just fucking TIRED dawg

• +1
if i get 327 requests on wizz i believe that is proof as 327 GIRLS took interest in a "incel" like me
No I think that is proof you are Chadfishing. Also why 327 specifically? Is that the number that's on somebody else's screenshot you saved?

your hair ever starts off good like 3 hours after you shower then it slowly but surely becomes fucking frizzy and undefined

• +1
Just richardcooper maxx and go bald and grow a beard

No I think that is proof you are Chadfishing. Also why 327 specifically? Is that the number that's on somebody else's screenshot you saved?
i had to delete wizz cus my gf it was at least 200 for i know ill redownload it later

• Hmm...
your hair ever starts off good like 3 hours after you shower then it slowly but surely becomes fucking frizzy and undefined
it takes one day till it becomes disgusting and I look homeless, tbh the only way to make it work and have good curls consistently is to wash it every night before sleep and put curly product in (gel to trap moisture, or mousse to keep it moisturized), but when they look good, it fucking looks really good

• +1
traumamaxxing

i had to delete wizz cus my gf it was at least 200 for i know ill redownload it later
Probably just going to post somebody elses screenshot. Actually you want to know what would be good proof a picture of you with your girlfriend.

why u care this much about random tiktokfag boyo dont be obsessed it makes you look soy and weak

• +1
why u care this much about random tiktokfag boyo dont be obsessed it makes you look soy and weak
It's funny to troll people like him

Probably just going to post somebody elses screenshot. Actually you want to know what would be good proof a picture of you with your girlfriend.
the wizz screenshot will show my face in it with ppl replying to it

it takes one day till it becomes disgusting and I look homeless, tbh the only way to make it work and have good curls consistently is to wash it every night before sleep and put curly product in (gel to trap moisture, or mousse to keep it moisturized), but when they look good, it fucking looks really good
So I should wash before sleep? Then won't you wake up with bed head or just wash in the morning?
I swear it drives me mental when I have a majestic model-tier hair day one day then a subhuman hair day the next

• +1
So I should wash before sleep? Then won't you wake up with bed head or just wash in the morning?
I swear it drives me mental when I have a majestic model-tier hair day one day then a subhuman hair day the next
idk my curls look really good when I let them dry during sleep

Didn´t you have a perm? What is your hair type naturally+

I fixed the issue now with castor oil and some weird natural curl gel
But what was your natural hair type before? I´m planning one getting a perm too.

But what was your natural hair type before? I´m planning one getting a perm too.
1b - 1c
here are the products I use
and i use no shampoo and conditioner
and i scrunch dry my hair out of the shower

Attachments

• eri0oweurwe.jpg
    eri0oweurwe.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
  • dfdfdf.jpg
    dfdfdf.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
1b - 1c
here are the products I use
and i use no shampoo and conditioner
and i scrunch dry my hair out of the shower
Did you use shampoo with your old 1b-1c hair because thats around my current hairtype.

Did you use shampoo with your old 1b-1c hair because thats around my current hairtype.
I stopped using it and my hair got a lot better but it was long enough for fluffy hair
regardless it was still fucking flat and retarded so i gave up and permed it

• +1
I stopped using it and my hair got a lot better but it was long enough for fluffy hair
regardless it was still fucking flat and retarded so i gave up and permed it
Did you had a phase where your hair was very shit? Like 10-60days after stopping shampoo?

Did you had a phase where your hair was very shit? Like 10-60days after stopping shampoo?
nope not with straight hair at least cus i used sea salt spray

• +1