I NEED FUCKING HELP WITH 2C HAIR.

nope not with straight hair at least cus i used sea salt spray
Did you use anything else than just sea salt spray? I´m currently only using sea salt spray but i feel like other products like: glay, paste or others would cause me product build up.

hey guys i found the solution i bought a detangling brush
could u pls post ur hair b4 and after detangling and tell how u do it???

could u pls post ur hair b4 and after detangling and tell how u do it???
just run your fingers thru ur hair WHILE in the shower with water pouring on it
only run your fingers through the tips of your hair and don't do it too much
then when you get out of the shower scrunch dry then apply two drops of castor oil and scrunch it in your hair
after doing that, organize your curls so they are clumped together, thick, and tight (MOST IMPORTANT STEP)
and keep scrunching and organizing your curls while drying
keep in mind this is my routine for permed hair, people with natural wavy hair have it much easier

Did you use anything else than just sea salt spray? I´m currently only using sea salt spray but i feel like other products like: glay, paste or others would cause me product build up.
nope just sea salt spray other stuff will cause buildup especially if you are on no shampoo although it appears your hair is not thick enough and to straight for sea salt spray to work

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
nope just sea salt spray other stuff will cause buildup especially if you are on no shampoo although it appears your hair is not thick enough and to straight for sea salt spray to work
well i have been using sea salt spray for a two weeks now and i can get a decent fringe but it´s not even close to an ideal one.

2c u cant larp curls even though ur hair isnt necessarily wavy